IGNORED

Bottom of the 8th

hammer4reel

After all these posts i have learned a couple things

1– Dan killed the shit out of that deer and will kill many more just not with a rage

2- Although the rage killed the deer it is not a very tough head

3- Before you make a statement like i did here in #2, make sure live to hunt has plenty of catnip

4- Rusty will start another thread to fan the flame

5- lunatic will come in at the end to chop up posts and become super analytical

6- I will stick to Thunderheads

AWM

After all these posts i have learned a couple things

1– Dan killed the shit out of that deer and will kill many more just not with a rage

2- Although the rage killed the deer it is not a very tough head

3- Before you make a statement like i did here in #2, make sure live to hunt has plenty of catnip

4- Rusty will start another thread to fan the flame

5- lunatic will come in at the end to chop up posts and become super analytical

6- I will stick to Thunderheads

Sad is I wrote a hunting thread about finally having the desire to hunt again after a few months of not wanting to after losing my dad.

Shooting a deer out his blind, with a new bow, and a new head.

a NEW start .

AND it turned into I took a bad shot.

Bad shot selection 

I'm an unethical hunter.

I'm not shooting real rage heads.

all so the RAGE KOOLAID drinkers could feel better about their broadhead.

Thanks for the replies from guys who actually read the post for what it was .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Sad is I wrote a hunting thread about finally having the desire to hunt again after a few months of not wanting to after losing my dad.

a NEW start .

Bad shot selection 

I'm an unethical hunter.

If you wrote a post about "finally having the desire to hunt again after a few months of not wanting to after losing my dad Shooting a deer out his blind, with a new bow, and a new head." then the comments about the broadhead would be maybe inappropriate. But you wrote a post about two things. Your return to hunting with broadhead review. Every one congratulated you on the harvest and some responded to your broadhead review. Where is the problem?

a NEW start .

Bad shot selection

I'm an unethical hunter.

I hear ya Dan, I didn’t take any part of your original posts as a Rage bash, just a recap of the entire hunt and results. Cat scratch fever is like rabbies, it can make the most docile mammal aggresive LOL

AWM

If you wrote a post about "finally having the desire to hunt again after a few months of not wanting to after losing my dad Shooting a deer out his blind, with a new bow, and a new head." then the comments about the broadhead would be maybe inappropriate. But you wrote a post about two things. Your return to hunting with broadhead review. Every one congratulated you on the harvest and some responded to your broadhead review. Where is the problem?

Inappropriate? Slap yourself for that one Lunatic j/k

AWM

Inappropriate? Slap yourself for that one Lunatic j/k

Whatever that means. :shock:

Too bad he feels the way he feels about this thread, I wish he was little less sensitive but maybe this is just a different moment in his life. However; he initiated the broad head conversation so it went on.  

And BTW how is your comment any different from any of other comments? Like most of us you responded to a thread with two different subjects:

#19 icon_share.png male.pngONLINE   maximus66
maximus66

8 Pointer

• photo-thumb-970.jpeg?_r=1471655997
  • NJW&W Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 804 posts
  •  

Posted Yesterday, 07:30 PM

Congrats Dan, that head took a beating.

Edited by Lunatic

Look this post was two fold.... you were celebrating or remembering your father which is very cool! However when you decide to evaluate or review a product your going to get opinions! Human nature and everybody has one! Wrong, rite or indifferent! You also have the rite to not fuel a flame or dive in and kill it!! At the end of the day it’s social media!! Turn the sensitivity meter down and take a breath!! In stead of a Red Bull or dark roast try a nice decaf or hot tea!! Good day gentlemen!!

Mathews Halon

United Bowhunters of NJ

NWTF - Tri County Longbeards

New Jersey Outdoor Alliance

Lunatic im far from sensitive. Maybe you shoud go back and read your posts. or have someone else comprehend them for you.

You said I was spinning my shot and its placement was bad

so I guess you know how the deer as standing, 

The deer was higher than me in the field, shot entered in front of nearside leg , and exited behind the crease just under halfway up the body on the offside.

Then you cant find that head on the Rage site, yet its the head most of the guys shooting rage heads are using.

so all your repsonse was bullshit , as  usual. 

you try and pick apart a post when it doesn't meet your opinion 

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Lunatic im far from sensitive. Maybe you shoud go back and read your posts. or have someone else comprehend then for you.

You said I was spinning my shot and its placement was bad

so I guess you know how the deer as standing, 

The deer was higher than me in the field, shot entered in front of nearside leg , and exited behind the crease just under halfway up the body on the offside.

Then you cant find that head on the Rage site, yet its th ehead most of the guys shooting rage heads are using.

so all your repsonse was bullshit , as 

And I repeat, in my opinion this is a very low percentage shot from ground level, not a well placed shot. Also I didn't just come from nowhere and made this statement, I only responded to your statement about the shot being perfect.

Yes it looks to me there are no heads like this one on Rage side so I questioned it, for your benefit?

You are too sensitive if you think my two comments somehow show disrespect to the first part of your thread.

Don't turn this now to the individual comments we made about the 2nd part.  Your objection is we turned this thread into something you didn't intend to have:

a NEW start .

Bad shot selection 

I'm an unethical hunter.

No one called you unethical and no one ignored you breaking the ice. We responded to both topics and you engaged in both.

Relax, no one here is making light of your parent passing and how it effected you. We simply responded to your thread.  

Edited by Lunatic