IGNORED

I am an idiot

JHbowhunter

Glad it wasn’t worse. At least you are right handed for wiping purposes.

My 2 sons have been in casts all winter. My younger son was in a cast for all of December and part of January. My older son is in a cast now and gets it off in 2 weeks.

Get a cover for the shower if you didn’t already. They sell them at CVS pretty cheap. Well worth the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm your Huckleberry :devious:

I got the shower shield, it's 30" long and overkill, but it will serve me well. Thanks for the well wishes, this is just a blip on the radar of life. I am blessed to have never broken a bone until age 53. Probably not many can say that. I will do my best to be smarter and make sure it's my last broken bone.   It's a little over a year ago I saw the same doctor and nurse with my son when he nearly cut his fingers off with log splitter - they remembered me.  (nurse was cute too).      Keeping up with his own tradition - my son tore his left knee ACL for the 3rd time a few weeks ago- it was confirmed this week. We agreed to let it go- he is not playing competitive sports any longer, and ACLs are way over-rated. I recently found out that my old HS basketball left knee injury was a torn ACL even though they told me back then it was a torn meniscus - I have gone 37 years without an ACL no big deal.  Harris's are not meant to have left knee ACLs just have to accept it. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….