IGNORED

Drawing Blood.....

Swampy

I write the names of my boys on each of my arrows. Kind of makes me feel like they are up on the tree with me I alternate who is on the “launch pad” every hunt. On this particular afternoon sit the “Danny” arrow found its mark on a nice freezer filler in early October.This spots kinda cool because the farmer leaves me out a canoe to get to the other side of his property and as long as I wash it when I’m done I’m good to go. Even better still is a couple miles down the road another farmer of mine has a giant walk-in cooler my own little deer drop off no matter which farm I hunt. I’ve given a canoe ride to limits of ducks and a few deer at this spot.....

01F20B90-0C49-4C87-8730-59ADF400E249.jpeg

CD92B825-C3F7-4B2D-999F-74A86AF8BB2B.jpeg

Edited by Swampy

Canoes and walk in coolers, you got a nice little set up there Swampy.  How old are your boys?

They'll Be 5 in May. They have already been out a few times for sept. Goose. And have been reeling up fluke since they were 3 on the bay. Couple more years and I’ll get them on the water for some easy brant shoots then in a ground blind for deer.

They'll Be 5 in May. They have already been out a few times for sept. Goose. And have been reeling up fluke since they were 3 on the bay. Couple more years and I’ll get them on the water for some easy brant shoots then in a ground blind for deer.

Nice.   :up:  :up:

Your most memorable years are still ahead of you Swampy.  There's nothing better than hunting with your kids.   :up:  :up:   

I can see you cant wait till they are out there with you 100% of the time. I am sure you will plant the seed well.

Certainly going to try. Every time I come home they love looking at ducks holding them the can ID couple of them(which is a fun game to play) and they love going to drop off deer and walking around the cooler looking at all the deer.