IGNORED

Just got back from the Oaks Gun Show

dlist777

It was pretty good.  $10 entry.  Lots of vendors and not too crowded.  A lot of antique and WW2 itmes too. 

I have a hard time going to a gun show and leaving empty handed....so I now have a new AR and a bunch of ammo.  I'm a PA resident; but I noticed they had a lot of tables selling NJ compliant ARs.  Today was the last day, but check them out:  Eagle Arms Gun Show.  They come around a lot.  

20180211_151310_resized.jpg

Went yesterday. First time for a Pa gun show for me. Being a Jersey resident, it was surprising to me to walk in an see all of the guns just laid out for me to handle. If you were looking for a 10/22 there were tons for sale both New and used in every configuration imaginable. Very interesting and next time I will bring a whole lot more money. A lot of guys take plastic but big discounts for cash. I’m hooked. I will go to more.

Nice weapon there! I never been to an Eagles Arm Show. Do a lot of Shotgun vendors show up?

Lots of shotguns. Actually, for someone that’s never been, I thought there was lots of everything. One guy had for sale, I think, just about every Henry rifle there is. I was checking out the lever action .410 pretty heavily...

Tons of shotguns. That Henry vendor was insane.