IGNORED

Bowtech Knight

BowTechExperience

Bowtech has just released a mid season bow with a carbon riser.. She looks nice.. here is a pic grab from another site... I wonder if this new riser is a precursor to their new flag ship bow at the ATA show..

x1to.jpg

http://www.bowtecharchery.com/#/productBreakdown?r=products_products&i=49

Edited by BowTechExperience

Sykk, if you would, post up your thoughts on it after shooting it . Given the specs on the bow, it appears to be a mid price point bow between the Assassin and an Experience / Destroyer upper end bows. Not that I think the Knight is a budget bow or that there is anything wrong with it  lol, but not an upper end flag ship bow.  Given how well the Assassin's shot, I would expect the Knight to be a good shooter too. Also I think that being it has a carbon riser at that price point will attract a lot of guys to it without breaking the bank.

No problem ... I think the super short ATA will make this a great ground blind n treestand bow along with a great pack bow .. My concern is the shape of the riser. There looks like the brace height area in general also has a contour in it.. Not that I need this bow but the look n overall appeal .. You never know it may get into the line up ... It sorta reminds me of the tribute..

Capt. Joe G

Sykk Physh Sportfishing

(732) 239 1404

www.sykkphyshsportfishing.com

www.jpgcharters.com

• 4 weeks later...

Ok so yesterday stopped in to have the bows tuned and got a chance to shoot the Carbon Knight...now I'm a bowtech guy at heart.. Well lets just say I will keep the insanity and destroyers 350.. I offered to buy Sonia a carbon knight but she shoots her bowtech soilder incredible.. She turned it down..

Here's my review.. Yes it's extremely light ,, really light .. The overall look of the bow and feel of it .. CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP..it's bowtech mid level bow .. Mid level really $749.99 that's mid level .. For that price it doesn't feel appealing in you hand. I noticed the grip felt square in you heel of your palm..the bow being light also has a jump to it on release of the arrow.. The draw is really nice and it breaks smooth .. However, the light bow feels like it wants to come undone.. Even the appearance looks cheap in person.. ..I can say that compared to the Insanity , Destroyer, and the Experience.. This bow comes up short on my pick of the bowtech line up..

I believe right now the Experience is bowtech front runner.. But it's hard to not to shoot my insanity for a few my years.. Hope it help you guys ..

Joe.

Capt. Joe G

Sykk Physh Sportfishing

(732) 239 1404

www.jpgcharters.com

Sykk,

Thanks for the review. I share your feelings on the Carbon Knight. Also I think this bow is BT's way of testing their market for a carbon riser but making it not so expensive to lock out the majority. Perhaps we will see a 2014 flagship carbon riser bow at the ATA show. If I were in the market for a bow at this price point and specs, I would buy the BT Assassin.

I shot it at 66 lbs n it felt good but extremely jumpy .. The bow is way over price for what it is.. I feel that for that price range t would have more appeal to it.. The new Heartbreak n Assasin is a small ATA that is in a great price range that has all of the newer technology n speed you need.. We (Sonia n I) are looking into a heartbreak for her next week .. Let you know the results..

Edited by Sykk Physh

Capt. Joe G

Sykk Physh Sportfishing

(732) 239 1404

www.jpgcharters.com

I've shot almost every Bowtech there is. My good buddy is a Bowtech dealer. Honestly in the years I've been shooting them my favorites are still....

The Tomkat and the Insanity cpx......I know I know... Top end and low end...lol but its what I like

The Tomkat is light smooth and plenty fast to kill deer

The insanity is just sick!

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights