IGNORED

Who shoots an "Assault" bow....ummm a black bow?

BowTechExperience

With all the emphasis on different camo companies developing newer and more effective patterns within the hunting community, why do we  or at least me have a desire for black bows. Is it because it looks stealthy, cool, or just different from the norm we have seen all our hunting years. I know camo has a place and is very effective, but why do we like our black bows so much? For myself it is the stealthy look of them that appeals to me. Post your black rig.

868f.jpg

twto.jpg

Edited by BowTechExperience

I've consulted with  council and should be GTG on both of them as my quivers are under 10 arrows, no suppressor nor an adjustable stock, though because the draw lengths are adjustable it could be a gray area.  I was also make aware that being black does not make it an Assualt Weapon. Weird I know.  

Edited by BowTechExperience

nice BowTech, and I love the look of the Stealth look. I was going to buy a Mathews Helim Tactical but they stopped making Helim in the Tactical finish, and it's been hard to find one in my draw and or draw weight

• 1 month later...

Hoyts are my second favorite bow, and if I were to go back to a Hoyt, I'de have to have that Carbon Element in a nice snow camo patern.. Sweet bow Axiom, hope you have a great season with her. What broadheads you thinking about useing? I have three heads running in my quiver locked and loaded. 100 grain Slick Trick Magnums, 100 grain Rocket aerohreds, and Rage 2 blade 100 grain .  These three heads all group with each other out to 60 yards..

What is in your Quiver?????  lol