Fluke season 2013

Woodrufflou

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Limit!! We had alot of limits last year pete. More this season!!

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

I hope so!! Hopefully we run into our "friends" again. I still have dreams of that girl who have us the show that one day. I was flustered the rest of the day. Haha

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

Do Tom's canned hams double as personal floatation devices approved by the USCG? :D

They do. The only problem is he floats but his head is always under water. We gotta figure out a way to hold his head above the water so he doesn't drown:rofl:

he bought his own survival suit and life raft

Don't worry. If Tom falls overboard, special Ed will save him