IGNORED

NOT a venison recipe.. (Chicken Piccata)

Hunter115522

thanks for fixing the pix

Made this tonight, needed a break from venison. Pretty easy recipe. 

Put flour in a zip lock, add salt, pepper, onion&garlic powder, grated parm cheese. Shake it so it's mixed good. Put the flour mix on a plate. Take thin chicken breasts, and pound them with a mallet even thinner.. pretty much right before falling apart. Melt butter in a skillet, add a little olive oil. Cook the chicken about 4 min per side, and remove. Add a bit more butter and olive oil. throw in some diced onions (i used half an onion) and about 4 cloves of sliced garlic. sauté for about 5 min. add 3/4 cup white wine, and let simmer till wine is almost evaporated. add 3/4 cup chicken broth, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon of flour. wisk it to combine well. Let simmer and reduce by almost half. If you read my recipes on here, you know I taste a lot while cooking, and add as I go. You may have to add bit more wine, lemon, broth. Now add about 3-4 tablespoons of cappers, and about 1 teaspoon of the juice from the bottle they come in. Add a bunch of artichoke hearts, and again about 1 teaspoon of the juice. Let simmer another 5 min, add the chicken back in to heat up. Plate the chicken, and put the sauce mix on top. Enjoy.

20180201_184341.jpg

20180201_185303.jpg

20180201_191231.jpg

20180201_192311.jpg

Edited by Hunter115522