IGNORED

Any Duct Work Guys Here?

rocky

I'm sheet metal, but unfortunately doubt I can help you with the material.there are plenty of sheet metal supply houses that can make whatever you need though. Try capital, Dasco,dumphy smith and Johnstone to name a few.

Your connection is called a slip and drive connection. Just measure it up with the dimensions on both sides of that fitting, bring it in and the can Cam the piece on the computer. If you need I can install it for you.

I'd try and get the fitting for you, but if I order it thru my shop and I'll need a job name for it. Yes it sucks but that's my company policy

LET EM GO SO HE CAN GROW

I'm sheet metal, 

I too am Sheetmetal Local 10 for 16 years until I went to GM and get pension Check from Sheet Metal  Did we talk at one of the rimfire shoots ?????

just had Asbestos Screening in Farmingdale.

I would recommend small AC HAVC shop make up what he needs might be cheaper than D-S in Manasquan.   

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Are you planning on installing it yourself, or paying to have it done. The company I work for is out of pennsauken, and there’s another guy I know that I could give you his number. Otherwise just take measurements and draw what you want and one some of the plumbing supply houses make ductwork. It will not be cheap. It’s hard to tell from just the one picture, but you might be able to get away with using stock ductwork fittings. Look in the southwark duct fittings online catalog, and you can get any of that stuff at riley sales in Moorestown.

Hey guys thanks for getting back to me.  My plumber friend just left and we looked at it together and figured it would not be worth all the effort it would take to move it.  I will have to box in a small area on the ceiling which is not the end of the world. Thanks again for all the replies.