IGNORED

WARNING!!!! SCENT CRUSHER BAGS!!!!!

nmc02

Thanks for the heads up

I'll be sure to take the Trojans out of my wallet before I hunt need time...

Hey Jay,,,is that what happened to you ????

C'mon now... you know I don't believe in scent control ;)

It will be a cold day in hell you catch me using scent control products lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up

I'll be sure to take the Trojans out of my wallet before I hunt need time...

Hey Jay,,,is that what happened to you ????

does it break down LATEX too?

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I purchased a used car and the back seat smelled like cat and urine. I tried a lot of different sprays to get the smell out and nothing worked. I purchased one of those off brand ozone generators that you plug into the cigarette lighter and it definitely got the smell out. I did learn that you cant run it while your inside with the windows up. You will get nauseous.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

I have just about all of the Scent Crusher Products and I love them.  Yes, read the directions before using anything.  To date I have only had 1 base layer long john bottom have the elastic waste stretch out, but since I am wearing it underneath pants, it really doesn't matter.  I basically run my gear bag before each hunt for the full length of time and have been in many situations where I should have been winded but was not.  Like anything, you should always weigh your pros and cons and make as educated of a decision as you can.

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member

The smell of ozone is what occurs during a lightning strike so therefore deer aren't disturbed by its natural occurrence in nature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't think too many deer actually smelled the lightning. I know I never did but I can definitely smell this product, its a very strong smell

It’s been said for some time that the ozone generators break down rubber. Imagine what repeated use while hunting in a ground blind will do to your lungs?

And "they" say it's safe to use the one for your vehicle's cigarette lighter when you're in the vehicle :hmmmer:  

Edited by B B

And "they" say it's safe to use the one for your vehicle's cigarette lighter when you're in the vehicle :hmmmer:

The one I got says it is not safe. I forgot and left it on one time and noticed when I started feeling nauseous. It definitely works but after doing some research online it is very toxic to breathe in.

The one I got says it is not safe. I forgot and left it on one time and noticed when I started feeling nauseous. It definitely works but after doing some research online it is very toxic to breathe in.

That's not good. Mine is never off when I'm in the truck. The thing is amazing. There is absolutely no scent in my truck.i believe mine is the scent crusher. I also never read the directions. How are you supposed to use it when the vehicle is off.

That's not good. Mine is never off when I'm in the truck. The thing is amazing. There is absolutely no scent in my truck.i believe mine is the scent crusher. I also never read the directions. How are you supposed to use it when the vehicle is off.

On GM vehicles the cigarette lighter still supplies power when the ignition is off. I know most other brands don't work that way.

The company that makes had better re-think the manufacturing and warnings on the product.  I can imagine NJ lawyers sniffing around this for $$$

I don’t want to piss on anyone’s Cheerio but THERE IS NOTHING NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO HIDE YOUR SCENT. You can tell yourself whatever you want do the research. When you figure this out and accept that wind direction is your cheapest and best aid to scent control you will save money and I think enjoy hunting much more.

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈