IGNORED

I used to draw and paint a lot

Very nice.

You got talent :up:

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

thanks for sharing Frank, the closest thing we have had  to "artistic expression" over here is some members showing pictures of their cats, and another particular member showing off his perfectly ranked woodpiles...    You have been a welcome addition.     

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

So did I when I was in high school. I have not attempted to draw or paint anything ever since. My art teachers (2 lesbians who couldn't draw a straight line to save their lives) were the worst. The end of my junior year they told me I had to sign a contract that I would be more excepting of other artists such as "Georgia Okeef" ( I am not shitting you) and not just the masters which were my favorite, and if I didn't sign that contract I couldn't take art class my senior year. Well needless to say that was the end of my painting and drawing career. Some teachers grow their students talents with what is needed to have them blossom, and some teachers rip their students dreams away from them.

Thank goodness I found taxidermy to express my artistic release.  :up: