IGNORED

Red dot sights

Lunatic

I am thinking of putting a Red Dot Sight on my Mossberg 835 for turkey hunting. Anyone with experience with RDS?

Any pros and cons? Are they any good? Can you use them for goose hunting? are they durable? Is it easy to bump the sight?  What is a good sight that would not cost me more than my gun?

Thanks 

I just ordered a Hawk 12121 red dot scope.I got it for 47.69 new on e=bay. Hawk is noted for making good scopes that don't break the bank. I have a Hawk xb 1 in my crossbow and love it.

Edited by Dinger

I am thinking of putting a Red Dot Sight on my Mossberg 835 for turkey hunting. Anyone with experience with RDS?

Any pros and cons? Are they any good? Can you use them for goose hunting? are they durable? Is it easy to bump the sight?  What is a good sight that would not cost me more than my gun?

Thanks 

Site Mark has a Large selection I just mounted one on of my pistols 22 Cal. Revolver gives a selection of reticles and brightnessCoustomer services great Lost the Lens cover with a call for a replacement they Replaced it and Set it Free.  

Search their site, not just Red Dots. good Luck

SM26013_IMG_MAIN_1000.jpg

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Site Mark has a Large selection I just mounted one on of my pistols 22 Cal. Revolver gives a selection of reticles and brightnessCoustomer services great Lost the Lens cover with a call for a replacement they Replaced it and Set it Free.  

Search their site, not just Red Dots. good Luck

Thanks

Not familiar with RDS but heard they are reliable.   I have the Vortex Spitfire Prism, probably more than you want to spend but I would try to get at least a 1x mag with any red dot. Helps with turkey identification as they are coming in. Good luck

Vice President Piedmont Chapter NWTF, Christian Bowhunter, NRA,  EX resident of Communist Jersey

Ok sorry.That one pictured is called a Holographic Reflex sight.

Thanks for Pointing out The Holographic Reflex description.  :up:  

All posted have Red Dot in The Model descriptions. Including the One, I posted with instructions on How to adjust & Change the Red Dots. A search for Red Dot Sites will have 100s of them. Even who Developed them. Wikipedia. But Thanks again for pointing out that point.

220px-Tasco_PDP2.jpg

237093.jpg

906452.jpg

SM26013_IMG_MAIN_1000.jpg

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif