IGNORED

My Pictures that I post are MY PICTURES

Dominant Buck, 1975Buck, the big buck was down the street from Rifle Camp Park (Lower Notch Road) 3 years ago. I have other pictures of that deer. I left the other site because people said that I didn't take these pictures. I was told to join this site, but I guess that they are all the same. I swear on my father's grave that every picture that I post was taken by ME in the state of New Jersey. I am not a professional photographer by any means ( I just have a great camera )

Edited by FRANKIED

Frank who gives a shit if people dont believe you just post your pics. Most of us enjoy them and dont analyze little bullshit like high school children. I never even thought about them being fake.  Most people who do that are just jealous.  So you have any new pics to post

Edited by Live to Hunt

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Don't let a couple of morons on this site influence your decision to post photos here.  The rest of us morons really appreciate it and admire you skills.

Your photos have motivated me to go into Norvin Green during the off-season and stalk for photos.  Every 1 in 1000 photos I take are pretty good, but I need to get out there and take some more.

So keep posting and screw the other morons and their opinions.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.