IGNORED

Morning hunt

Thunderchicken

Good luck!! I'll be out zone 2 with the shot gun too after the cops finish the police report info and leave my house ( dam parking brake let go on my truck and I woke up this morning to my truck at the bottom of my driveway slammed into a tree, great morning already)

Oh no that sucks.   :down:

Last day of deer hunting for me and Logan.

So I'm guessing Logan is your son, and with your son in your truck you decide that it's so important to take a picture of your dashboard to show the temperature and post here while doing 75 MPH? Good choice  :down: sorry, but all the people I see driving and using their phones just burns me up. A friend of mine lost a 17 year old daughter this week  because she was on her phone while driving....  Good luck with the hunt.

Good luck!! I'll be out zone 2 with the shot gun too after the cops finish the police report info and leave my house ( dam parking brake let go on my truck and I woke up this morning to my truck at the bottom of my driveway slammed into a tree, great morning already)

Damn that sux... hopefully you weren't backed in and only messed up your rear bumber! Good luck

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk