IGNORED

Racks still holding tight

Buck154

Cool pictures john sparring and all. Up here some of the  bucks still have antlers but seeing mostly shed bucks and 2 have broken rear legs. This picture is the buck with the worst leg injury and hind quarter injury. But this picture was a few days ago and yesterday he was doing a little better. The other buck I will get pictures of he has a muzzy hole through both rear legs from December and you can actually look through the legs he improved a lot and doesn't drag the leg or limp anywhere.

IMG_5985.JPG

Cool pictures john sparring and all. Up here some of the  bucks still have antlers but seeing mostly shed bucks and 2 have broken rear legs. This picture is the buck with the worst leg injury and hind quarter injury. But this picture was a few days ago and yesterday he was doing a little better. The other buck I will get pictures of he has a muzzy hole through both rear legs from December and you can actually look through the legs he improved a lot and doesn't drag the leg or limp anywhere.

They are amazing survivors.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

They are tough animals for sure. They shed their antler early if they have a injury.