IGNORED

Eagles vs Viks/Pats

Batsto

I am the 2nd seed in a big modified elimination pool I do every year, down to 4 guys. I know the #1 seed will pick Patriots, and since I pick second, I can choose Jags over Pats, or pick this game but I don't see a clear choice here...     I want to go with the home team here - probably will pick the birds but just not sure yet

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Vikings 21/17 ... Sorry Eagle Fans!! :rofl:

Not happening. Matty Ice is way better than Keenum and look what happend there. Keenum throws off his back foot too much and might be on his back alot

with the front 4 rotation the Birds are going to hit him with.

It will be a defensive battle. 

Birds 17/10

Screenshot_20180113-172145.png

Edited by megavites

You people that think the Birds are going to beat the Vikes must think that pot is legal already and took it upon yourselves to start toking :smoking: The Vikes D line is going to shut down Ajayi ​and Blount forcing Foles to pass, he's no Brees and will have a tough time against Rhodes and our secondaryThe Vikings will win. 24-14

Its why they play the game. The Vikings are lucky to be in it....period. Eagles are holding their own with a back up that is very capable playing in the outdoors that the Vikes don't play in very much. The Jaguars are the team that just might send the fans at Foxboro packing...