IGNORED

Cabelas Wooltimate...

B B

Lunatic was right!  Did some scouting today for a couple hours and wore my new Wooltimate jacket.  I had a t-shirt and hoodie on and granted I was walking, but i coulda had just a t-shirt on and woulda been fine.  Very nice jacket now I just gotta find bibs if they even make them.  Thanks Lunatic. 

Good to hear . I got the vest coming soon .

Vest is warm too.

That being said I didn't like the cut on the neck closure on it.

snapped closed my XL has like a 22" neck.

I don't like stuff tight , but its way over sized .

always was going to try another one to see if this one was just made wrong

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Lunatic was right!  Did some scouting today for a couple hours and wore my new Wooltimate jacket.  I had a t-shirt and hoodie on and granted I was walking, but i coulda had just a t-shirt on and woulda been fine.  Very nice jacket now I just gotta find bibs if they even make them.  Thanks Lunatic. 

No problem, I am glad it worked out for you. I had a Parka and just few days ago bought the jacket on sale for $64.

They make bibs but they are just too much for NJ weather. I bought them put them on and they went back.

Instead I bought and really like Cabela's Whitetail extreme bibs. They were $200

Vest is warm too.

That being said I didn't like the cut on the neck closure on it.

snapped closed my XL has like a 22" neck.

I don't like stuff tight , but its way over sized .

always was going to try another one to see if this one was just made wrong

I let you know when I get mine . I got a large .

No problem, I am glad it worked out for you. I had a Parka and just few days ago bought the jacket on sale for $64.

They make bibs but they are just too much for NJ weather. I bought them put them on and they went back.

Instead I bought and really like Cabela's Whitetail extreme bibs. They were $200

I can't seem to find the bibs anywhere, but still looking.

As far as sizing goes I got a large and have plenty of room for a couple layers underneath.  I usually wear an xl.  

As far as sizing goes I got a large and have plenty of room for a couple layers underneath.  I usually wear an xl.  

Well, I bought XL on the jacket because that's what my Parka is and it fits me ok, I don't like tight jackets. Im 5-10 190lb. I hope its not too big

You will not find bibs anymore this season. They are done and had a big sale, nothing is left. You will have to wait for next year.

I'm 5-8/195 and I probably woulda been swimming in the xl.  Height/Length wise I think you would need the xl because the large on me is a tad bit short.  Guess I'll be waiting till they put more bibs out. 

I looked, they are sold out, 

The only bibs they make in Wooltimate are the stand hunter extreme.

Right now looks like they only have parkas and one piece left in that series,

BIBS were 50 % last week.

Just an FYI , they are crazy warm , as they  are the same as the wooltimate series with the addition of thinsulate.

IMO unless its below 10 degrees they are too warm.

The normal wooltimate pants, are even on the warm side if you have much of a walk in

Cabelas clothes usually run big.

I wear an XL tall, or 2X in every other brand.

can wear an XL with layers underneath in the Cabelas stuff.

I'm 6'3 240

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

I'm 5-8/195 and I probably woulda been swimming in the xl.  Height/Length wise I think you would need the xl because the large on me is a tad bit short.  Guess I'll be waiting till they put more bibs out. 

Yes, look for it next year, Too bad you missed late season sale. It happens every year.