IGNORED

January 13, 2018 Check In

Tarhunt

Getting some measurements done at my house today... waiting for contractors... when they bounce, I am heading into a swamp in Zone 6 from hopefully 2 to about 5:30.... will hunt the wind, but it appears to be flying from every direction... In front of my house, the American flag is going every which way

"God bless America and the 2nd Amendment!" 

www.NorthJerseyMike.com

UBNJ Member

OLM Knights of Columbus, Kinnelon, NJ

out late morning saw at least 30, but the crunch was giving me away, only saw 1 buck in that time. 

Headed out to my zone 8 property to sit the evening. Good luck.

Paul M. Ross

REALTOR

Coldwell Banker Sales Associate

908-943-8842

PAUL THE PAINTER

INTERIOR PAINTING

HUNTERDON/WARREN COUNTIES

908-943-8842

Good luck to everyone going out. Winds are supposed to die down starting early afternoon. I have decided to not post live hunts going forward...The last few times I posted, I have not seen a dam thing. I am convinced the deer are huddled together looking at Woods& Water to see who is out. 

Exception will be made with Uncle Rusty in the blind next week though......Those deer could care less...More food for the survivors.. :rofl:

Got stuck on the phone with my son who lives in Hawaii. He was freaking out because of the ballistic missile threat. So, I decided not to go out and instead make some venison chili.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

I saw one group of 21 come out of their bedding area and walked within 60 yards of me. I guessed wrong but it was cool to see all of them. Now the younger bucks, and there was at least 7 of them, are together with does. The two older bucks I saw last two hunts were not with them.