IGNORED

Bluetooth nocks

Psehunter

Not sure if anyone seen these...pretty cool, they say you can track your arrows up to 100 yds away and once you download the app you don't have to worry about wifi or cell service....I tried to see how much they are but it looks like their already sold out ...I may keep an eye out on it and once they have more I might order one to try....it's meant to find your arrows and not the animal but if you don't get a pass through I would thing it might lead you to the animal.

Screenshot_2018-01-12-19-31-45.png

Archery Talk had some different posts about this product were a few members felt it was illegal in their state. PA and CO both states in sum and substance "No electronic tracking device shall be part of or attached to the arrow" I'm sure if this catches on more states will follow. 

I have disbelieve in it actually working well at 100 yds with current Bluetooth technology. I bet it works at 50 yds though. Anyone who has ever spent time teaching a youth archery, knows the pain of spending more time looking in the grass for arrows that actually shooting. I could also see it beneficial to sighting in a new scope. The closest field for archery near me is usually overgrown and if I have an arrow not hitting its mark I have to pull out the rack.