IGNORED

Has NJH lost its balls LOL

MGHunter66

You're OSOKILL-ING me with this post....... :rofl:

They're a pack of losers.

Turn the handle and flush the place...

toilet-flush.jpg

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

They have no balls because I cut them off and shoved them down their throat.

Wow. Your a tough guy. :eyeroll: How old are we people? I mean here and there. This is like high school shit. Maybe the two sites should meet up somewhere and fight. Lmfao.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Wow. Your a tough guy. :eyeroll: How old are we people? I mean here and there. This is like high school shit. Maybe the two sites should meet up somewhere and fight. Lmfao.

Agree. Isn’t this thread just whining about the other site? Who cares about all the he said/she said crap!

Who’s hunting tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm your Huckleberry :devious:

Agree. Isn’t this thread just whining about the other site? Who cares about all the he said/she said crap!

Who’s hunting tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it’s not whining about the other site, it’s just having a laugh reading that thread. I in no way started this to bash those fellas, i just figured they’d be over it by now LOL oh and no hunting tomorrow, i am going sunday Edited by maximus66

AWM

Ok good idea. I'll start training tomorrow.

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

You should honestly pull the stick out of your ass and relax a little. What’s wrong with having a little fun.

You should honestly pull the stick out of your ass and relax a little. What’s wrong with having a little fun.

I'm very relaxed. Just don't feel the need to start childish threads. Then run home and say. Ohh look what I did guys.

I'm very relaxed. Just don't feel the need to start childish threads. Then run home and say. Ohh look what I did guys.

Come on Bill really??? The thread isnt childish ... its satire. Do you not recognise that. Childish would be if i copied comments from here posting them over there to stir up trouble

AWM

Come on Bill really??? The thread isnt childish ... its satire. Do you not recognise that. Childish would be if i copied comments from here posting them over there to stir up trouble

Its bullshit Max and you know it.