IGNORED

Has NJH lost its balls LOL

MGHunter66

After welcoming the new member “Woolly Bugger” i jumped over to the other site to see what the thread was about and what they had to say. Well i can confirm that yes NJH has lost its balls reading endless posts of whining about this site meanwhile pounding their chests at how tough they are. In the words of Janis Joplin...cry, cry baby

AWM

what are they whining and pounding chest about?? :lookaround:

Go check it out, whining about everyone who came over hear and how good that site used to be. Pounding their chests about how tough and superior they are. You know the typical stuff that comes from a bunch of mental midgets LMAO

AWM

Go check it out, whining about everyone who came over hear and how good that site used to be. Pounding their chests about how tough and superior they are. You know the typical stuff that comes from a bunch of mental midgets LMAO

Wow...had to jump on and check it out. The usual big mouth cast of characters just being their same old selves. I don't miss those assclowns at all

I dont understand the big deal guys are making between the 2 sites. We are all hunters. I myself bounce around to different sites. If there is something that interests me, I read the thread. If not, I go right past it. The Njh site has definitely seen better days. As far as my balls are bigger than yours, I visit these sites to talk and share hunting. 

Ball busting with in reason is a given but no one should be subject to harassment or verbal abuse. 

Censorship is needed to keep the site somewhat civalized and keep the trolling out. That was one thing I definately disliked about Njh. I had a great thread going over there and a certain troll was allowed to shit all over it. Whatever. 

A lot of guys have jumped ship to come over here. I definitely see more hunting related conversation here and it is increasing. 

Some people dont like change or want to change. 

The site is only good if the members contribute. 

I dont get the this site is better than that site. 

I dont limit myself to just one site. 

www.liftxrentals.com

I believe it is called Vaginitis

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

I dont understand the big deal guys are making between the 2 sites. We are all hunters. I myself bounce around to different sites. If there is something that interests me, I read the thread. If not, I go right past it. The Njh site has definitely seen better days. As far as my balls are bigger than yours, I visit these sites to talk and share hunting. 

Ball busting with in reason is a given but no one should be subject to harassment or verbal abuse. 

Censorship is needed to keep the site somewhat civalized and keep the trolling out. That was one thing I definately disliked about Njh. I had a great thread going over there and a certain troll was allowed to shit all over it. Whatever. 

A lot of guys have jumped ship to come over here. I definitely see more hunting related conversation here and it is increasing. 

Some people dont like change or want to change. 

The site is only good if the members contribute. 

I dont get the this site is better than that site. 

I dont limit myself to just one site. 

You have the choice to go to both sites.  Several of us here don't have that choice, and it's not by our own design.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.