• NJ Woods & Water Zazzle Storefront
  • NJ Woods & Water Cafepress Storefront

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Enter contests and win prizes
  • Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
  • Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
  • Participate in live chat
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
If you are experiencing trouble creating an account, please click here to submit a support ticket and we will help resolve any issues you may be having!

Photo

Trump

26 replies to this topic

#1 Male OFFLINE   easyeight

easyeight

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 01/12/18 - 09:15 AM

I think the Presidents most recent comments are right on the money. We are under no Constitutional obligation to commit national suicide via unbridled immigration. European leaders might feign outrage over Trumps shithole comments but their populations would agree with him. Germany, France, Sweden are just a few examples of the progressive nightmare that is immigration. Judging a man by his enemies I would say that Trump is doing just fine.  

• Agree x 9
  • Like x 7
  • List

#2 Male OFFLINE   JHbowhunter

JHbowhunter

14 Pointer

• Site Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 01/12/18 - 09:50 AM

The only issue I have with Trump is " I can't keep track of all the winning"!!!   I waited 8 years for just one Obama "win" and it never came. Now it's like a win or two a day for AMERICA!!!

And thank god he didn't let the liberal communist sleazy media run roughshod over him- thank you for DJT for exposing FAKE NEWS!!!

• Like x 5
  • Winner x 2
  • Agree x 2
  • List

#3 Male OFFLINE   mikejd

mikejd

7 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 01/12/18 - 09:54 AM

I must have voted for the right guy. He keeps saying what I'm thinking so keep it going.
  • Agree x 3
  • Like x 3
  • List

#4 Male OFFLINE   Nadornati

Nadornati

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 01/12/18 - 10:34 AM

MAGA !
  • Like x 1
  • List

#5 Male OFFLINE   Oddball8945

Oddball8945

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 01/12/18 - 10:50 AM

We don't even know if he said those specific comments about taking people from sh1thole countries even though he would be right on the money. Anon liberal sources reporting to the media seem to make up sh1t all the time, regardless I want all illegals deported and the wall built. If the liberals and illegals start a fight about it well it's about time we put them down, It's the only way to save the country so let's get it over with already or we can just roll over to the pansy liberal agenda.

No more amnesty, it was already done....and thank you Ted Kennedy for lying to the nation in the 60s I wouldn't expect less from a democrat. I'm just surprised no one had the balls to stand up and fight against the constant flow of 3rd worlders from 1960 till now...........unreal

• Like x 2
  • List

#6 Male OFFLINE   buckhound

buckhound

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 01/12/18 - 11:28 AM

i know he is doing a great job every time i talk the in laws  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

• Like x 2
  • Funny x 2
  • Winner x 1
  • List

#7 Male OFFLINE   buckhound

buckhound

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 01/12/18 - 12:20 PM

you have to find it amusing how liberals are crying how beautiful and wonderful these shit holes are but yet they all want to come here  :headscratch: if they are so great why don't these people want to go home  :shakehead:

• Agree x 2
  • List

#8 OFFLINE   rocky

rocky

6 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 01/12/18 - 12:24 PM

Everyday the fake media comes up with a new scandal that will be the demise of Trump once and for all. Then when it doesn't stick they come up with a new one that will supposedly be the gotcha story finally. When will this crap end? 

Just imagine if the press reported only on the facts? Yea I know....I am a dreamer, not like the illegal kind though.  :happywave:

#9 OFFLINE   Readington hunter

Readington hunter

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 01/12/18 - 01:16 PM

Agree 1000%. Have u watched CNN lately? There so desperate it’s pathetic.
  • Agree x 2
  • List

#10 Male OFFLINE   Batsto

Batsto

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 01/12/18 - 01:19 PM

I hear Sen Durbin is moving to Haiti.
  • Like x 1
  • List

#11 Male OFFLINE   stratocaster

stratocaster

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 01/12/18 - 01:27 PM

Everyday the fake media comes up with a new scandal that will be the demise of Trump once and for all. Then when it doesn't stick they come up with a new one that will supposedly be the gotcha story finally. When will this crap end? 

Just imagine if the press reported only on the facts? Yea I know....I am a dreamer, not like the illegal kind though.  :happywave:

It is not Trump they are going after, that is the Trojan horse.  They are using the "comments" to go after his supporters with statements like  " how can you support him with statements like he made".  They continue to attack his supporters knowing that if they make them "feel" bad and "out of touch" then they won't vote for him in 2020. Undermine his base and they won't show up to vote.  The MSM will also use polling to go after his supporters and try to influence congress, the same way the anti-hunters use it to go after us.  They just don't understand why current immigration policy is so flawed and why millions of Americans want it changed. 

• Agree x 3
  • Like x 1
  • List

#12 Male OFFLINE   _X7

_X7

11 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 01/12/18 - 01:53 PM

I just had a disagreement with my sister about these countries in question and just what the president meant by saying what he did. I'd like to hear the recording. It was "I'm a dick" Durbin who took the message to reporters and as usual put his ultra liberal, ultra stupid, spin on it. So yes, it is un-presidential to say words like s***holes or "this is a big F'n deal." However, the whole thing is blown way out of the water by those, like Durbin, who can't get a grasp of the conversation. Trump's comment was during aprivate meeting while "Feel em" up" Joe Biden's Big f'n deal was in front of the cameras played to the nation.

didn't Nancy Pelosi just make a racist remark about 5 white guys?.... Oh, the horror. Where's the outrage? :shock:

• Like x 2
  • List

#13 Male OFFLINE   easyeight

easyeight

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 01/12/18 - 01:58 PM

It is not Trump they are going after, that is the Trojan horse.  They are using the "comments" to go after his supporters with statements like  " how can you support him with statements like he made".  They continue to attack his supporters knowing that if they make them "feel" bad and "out of touch" then they won't vote for him in 2020. Undermine his base and they won't show up to vote.  The MSM will also use polling to go after his supporters and try to influence congress, the same way the anti-hunters use it to go after us.  They just don't understand why current immigration policy is so flawed and why millions of Americans want it changed. 

I must disagree the target is Trump and has been since the election. What is occurring is nothing short of an attempted putsch by progressives to overthrow the President and to undermine what is left of the Constitution. It's about endless, overwhelming central power and of course control. None of what is occurring was meant to happen. Clinton was going to win and the progressive were going to finish the work set forth by Obama. Immigration is just a tool for that goal. Trump is correct in calling some of these countries shitholes. If they were not why then would their people be so desperate to leave. Africans drown in the hundreds in an attempt to get to Europe. Central and south Americans risk their lives daily to come to America.  

• Agree x 1
  • List

#14 Male OFFLINE   NotJust22s

NotJust22s

Y Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 01/12/18 - 02:27 PM

If they keep it up, we'll be living in the shit hole country.
  • Agree x 2
  • Winner x 1
  • List

#15 Male OFFLINE   NHBuck

NHBuck

Fawn

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 01/12/18 - 02:44 PM

He is a spin master. He will use the liberals outrage and their own words against them at a later date, when he pushes immigration reform further.
The lefts going after Trump because he is exposing them to their base. Though his tweets get annoying, he is simply manipulating the media with them.
  • Agree x 1
  • List

#16 Male OFFLINE   Zipper

Zipper

11 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 01/12/18 - 02:47 PM

Trump the Most Interesting President In The World!

https://www.facebook...761755827170569
"All men die, not all men really live". WW

#17 Male OFFLINE   stratocaster

stratocaster

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 01/12/18 - 02:57 PM

I must disagree the target is Trump and has been since the election. What is occurring is nothing short of an attempted putsch by progressives to overthrow the President and to undermine what is left of the Constitution. It's about endless, overwhelming central power and of course control. None of what is occurring was meant to happen. Clinton was going to win and the progressive were going to finish the work set forth by Obama. Immigration is just a tool for that goal. Trump is correct in calling some of these countries shitholes. If they were not why then would their people be so desperate to leave. Africans drown in the hundreds in an attempt to get to Europe. Central and south Americans risk their lives daily to come to America.  

Trump being the target is what the MSM wants us to believe.  What you are missing is the fact that without people voting and supporting him there is no Trump so by going after his base they are targeting him.  It is really a clandestine attack.  Make people feel they made a mistake by appealing to them emotionally, "dreamers" etc...Then they label him and say if you support him then you are exactly like him.  Guilt by association.   

Psychological manipulation is really insidious and makes a person do things they would not normally do and unless you really think about a situation, then you can easily fall prey to it. 

#18 Male OFFLINE   Haskell_Hunter

Haskell_Hunter

Dominant Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,974 posts

Posted 01/12/18 - 03:03 PM

Shithole countries?  Yeah, I agree with that and copiously use the same vernacular.  The guy is from NYC, of course everything is "shit-this" and "shit-that".  We all grew up around it, and some of us (me especially) have no problem describing things that way.  So I agree with that message.

Durbin is a liar.  He's a liberal Democrat, he never tells the truth by default.  He is fanning the flames of his own lies to make something of nothing.  Yet another distraction from how useless the Democrats really are other than getting their panties in a bunch.  That's what Durbin is showing the world.  He's so f-ing useless that he needs to create a smokescreen to distract from his own failures.  I call it the way I see it.

• Like x 2
  • Agree x 2
  • Winner x 1
  • List

US citizens have constitutionally protected rights - but they're only paper protections if they can't be freely exercised.

--BBC News

The right to revolt has sources deep in our history.

-- Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas

Ideas are indeed the most dangerous weapons in the world. Our ideas of freedom are the most powerful political weapons man has ever forged.

-- Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas

#19 Male OFFLINE   tpr1921

tpr1921

Y Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 01/12/18 - 04:32 PM

Trump is "The Greatest President of My Lifetime."

• Agree x 2
  • List

#20 Male OFFLINE   DV1

DV1

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 01/12/18 - 04:32 PM

Durbin also said Trump was spewing racism by using the term chain migration. Now, we all know what chain migration is but to Durbin, it now means coming here in chains like slaves, so, Trump is racist for saying it. Just to give you a baseline on how to judge what Dick Durbin says. 

If he did say it, I don't care any more. It made me cringe, and if that was the worst thing in Government we had to deal with, maybe it would be worth some attention. However, an attempt by 10 or so people (that we know of) in the DOJ and FBI to weaponize the power of the those agencies, and possibly the intelligence community, to influence an election in this country, not some foreign land like they routinely do, is far more troublesome to me than the President cursing. The probably illegal unmasking to undermine the campaign, and later Administration of, a political opponent, the use of false information created for political gain to justify unleashing the full surveillance powers of the Government on a political opponent to thwart a free and fair election is far more dangerous and news worthy than the President cursing. Where are these news organizations covering those actual major, blockbuster scandals?

Edited by DV1, 01/12/18 - 05:12 PM.

• Agree x 3
  • List
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users