• NJ Woods & Water Zazzle Storefront
  • NJ Woods & Water Cafepress Storefront

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Enter contests and win prizes
  • Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
  • Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
  • Participate in live chat
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
If you are experiencing trouble creating an account, please click here to submit a support ticket and we will help resolve any issues you may be having!

Photo

Buenos Dias

8 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   El Jefe

El Jefe

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01/30/13 - 05:44 PM

Hi I'm new to this sitio, I don't hunt but work for PETA. I will come here to check on all to see what you talky talky about all the time. I'm here and there but here some time don't know too much but I think I learn form someone here sooner then later. :welcome::rock::loco:

#2 Male ONLINE   BHC

BHC

14 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,582 posts

Posted 01/30/13 - 05:54 PM

Hola el jefe

#3 Male OFFLINE   Woodrufflou

Woodrufflou

6 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 01/30/13 - 05:58 PM

:welcome:

#4 Male OFFLINE   Drop Tine

Drop Tine

Y Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 01/30/13 - 05:59 PM

Hi Tony :beer: :welcome:

}}}--I certainly do chase New Jersey's BIG Bucks, BIG Birds, and BIG Fish--->

Best Bow Buck to date; 2011 Gross; 142 6/8
Best Gobbler to date; 2012 NWTF score of 77.5
Best Northern Pike to date; 40" (Passaic River Pike )
Best Muskie to date; (The hunt begins)

#5 Male ONLINE   BowhunterNJ

BowhunterNJ

Owner

• Administrators
  • 9,234 posts

Posted 01/30/13 - 06:02 PM

What's up Tony! Haha that PETA comment got you a -1 Reputation already! They don't know you're just kidding around...yet :)

#6 Male OFFLINE   sam3

sam3

5 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 01/30/13 - 06:04 PM

Hey Tony! Been a long time! :welcome:

Tony and I were club members once, and he graciously offered me his stand spot so I can tag a deer. Deer were out of bow range, but the gesture was much appreciated!!

Good man and glad he's here. :thumb_up:

#7 Male OFFLINE   Scrubby rack buck

Scrubby rack buck

Y Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 01/30/13 - 06:08 PM

wow....holy blast from the past..welcome Tony

#8 Male OFFLINE   Red

Red

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 01/30/13 - 06:23 PM

Que Bolá Tony?

Someone doesn't like this thread. ;)

#9 OFFLINE   El Jefe

El Jefe

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01/30/13 - 06:42 PM

How's everyone doing. Still in NJ for now as I go back into surgery this Monday for the second time due to my sinuses. I got Asthmatic Bronchitis back in October of 2011 at the farm in WV and is been all down hill since then. Hopefully (according to the DR) this will be it. Is nice to see some of my old friends here right off the bat. I have a beautiful place that the wife and I bought back in 2011 and is paradise. Deer and turkey all over the place. 45 acres, but the neighbors all around are awesome and I have over a thousand acres to just do as I want. Have yet to hunt there but been doing a lot of ATV riding as you can get lost for ever up in those mountains. By the way ATV are called "four wheelers" in the Appalachians. Property has deeded natural Gas, good well water, and everything was upgraded in the 2,700 square foot home. Out back there is a two car garage with an attached room 30x15 on one side and a root cellar on the other side. You then go up a set of steps and you walk into a work shop and then another smaller one connected at the end. In all the building is 76 1/2 feet long all cinder block and cement floors. I had the roof on the outbuilding done in metal last year with a 45 year guarantee. My taxes are $947.00 for the year the rest is free. I'm rural but have an awesome neighbor across the street that takes care of my property and I let him use the garage and the work shop. There is a lot of good land up in those mountains with good people that know how to live off the land as they grow their on vegetable and preserve what they don't use. Protein is just a matter of opening a window when need to. Anybody that is looking to retired and might be interested for me to keep an eye on what comes on the market let me know. I'm in Roane, county 14 miles South of the city of Spencer. 36 miles from the Capital of Charleston and one mine in from route 36.
The town I live in is call Looneyville (no laughter please) we have no cops, no firehouse and nobody F's with you. Everyone is respectful and I have made a lot of friends all ready. There are three other friends of mine form Miami that have bought land with homes within 10 to 14 miles of me. Actually they were there before me, that's how I found this place which took me three years to find.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users