IGNORED

New Garmin Bowsight

Haskell_Hunter

Can't have anything that " projects a beam of light onto the animal" on your gun or bow in NJ, last I heard a laser is light, NJ does not make the distinction of visible light or not, the regs say beam of light on the animal. Silly I know, but there it is. Lol

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

First crossguns are considered bows, then they have air powered crossguns on the market, now these contraptions. What's next for the world of "bowhunting"

Voice command, auto-aim, and the arrow will field dress, butcher, and shrink wrap your prey.  You might also be able to stream a live hunt from the broadhead too.  I would hold out for that last part.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Can't have anything that " projects a beam of light onto the animal" on your gun or bow in NJ, last I heard a laser is light, NJ does not make the distinction of visible light or not, the regs say beam of light on the animal. Silly I know, but there it is. Lol

I am not sure it would apply. Projected in this case, most likely means visible on the animal and That's not what this is. Any range finder uses laser, including gun/crossbow scopes with rang finders built in and they are not illegal.