IGNORED

I'm ashamed to ask, but I need some help.

GhostBear

what happened

still working on it. Well more to the point I have an appointment with them, and with unemployment later this month. Boy do the wheels of government turn slow. Buy the time I iron it out with them I'll be back to work!!! But going to follow through. Edited by GhostBear

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Over 5000 views we could of all given $1 and he would of met his goal. Listen I don’t know Paul’s life story but, at the end of day the guy needed help. In 2 months if Paul is asking for more money it’s on him. All I’m saying is anyone can end up in Paul’s position. Makes me wonder when people look at his post and can’t give $1. I hope none of you gave money to the Salvation Army when they where ringing their bells outside of Walmart. When I used to work for the Department of Corrections they bought care packages for the inmates.

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Exactly, well said.

Over 5000 views we could of all given $1 and he would of met his goal. Listen I don’t know Paul’s life story but, at the end of day the guy needed help. In 2 months if Paul is asking for more money it’s on him. All I’m saying is anyone can end up in Paul’s position. Makes me wonder when people look at his post and can’t give $1. I hope none of you gave money to the Salvation Army when they where ringing their bells outside of Walmart. When I used to work for the Department of Corrections they bought care packages for the inmates.

I appreciate the support, I'm not a writer and I don't like that I had to come here for help paying my rent for two months, it's what I'm supposed to do, and would do.

I'll tell you all a bit more about my life's story, it really is no different than many around the country. The last 5 years have been rough, I've had almost as many jobs in that time, they didn't work out for one reason or another, but I kept trying to find the right fit doing side work to make ends meet, until I hired on at marinemax, I like working there and they have held my jod for me longer then they are legally obligated. I know it's a job I can work at till I retire.

What you don't know is what this accident cost me in regards to opportunity, my side business was set to take off, and when I got hit, I had to pass up on some 30+ jobs, it would have been my best season, I also was set to actually make a bid on a house located just around the corner from my job.

MarineMax also had me signed up for continuing education with Yamaha, a step in the path to my Master Tech certificate.

All of it gone in seconds, when some idiot thought his text was more important then those around him. He will pay for it, but it's going to take at least another year to settle.

And I knew it this was going to happen the second I realized I'd been hit. I've not been idle, I've been fighting to get back to work as soon as I can, even working injured untill the end of May, before the doctor stopped me, disability ran shorter than I'd hoped, and other programs can't help until I have an eviction notice in hand, I'm trying to avoid it.

I've also been doing what I can to set up side work, and have quite a few jobs set up, including one that would cover everything I need, but won't be ready to start on until late March, the earliest, replacing two engine blocks on a twin outboard set up.

What I really need is just to keep a roof over my head long enough to return to work, that's it, just two months rent. The other bills? Well they can wait and I can catch up with them when I go back to work.

Asking for this kind of help has me feeling like a beggar, I don't like this feeling at all. And I really hope no one has to experience this ever. That about sums it up I guess.

Thanks for all of your help so far, I am truly humbled by it and words cannot express my appreciation for it.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.