IGNORED

I'm ashamed to ask, but I need some help.

GhostBear

Ok, so here it is, most of you guys and gals know about my year of hell last year, back in March I was rear ended and insurence was a pain you know the usual, had neck surgery in September which went well and I'm now recovered and will be going back to work on February 5th. I've been on temporary disability since the end of May, my hope was I could get through till I got back to work but it ran out mid December after I paid all my bills, I've since applied for unemployment but as yet haven't heard back from them.

What it boils down to, is I need 4,500 to cover my rent and bills through February, if I can get 2,250 for just this month maybe I can get a personal loan for the rest, I tried 10 loans for the whole but was turned down every time, I also have several side jobs lined up in March and April that would more than cover what I need, but it will come way to late, I'm not asking for a hand out here, anyone who helps WILL be paid back once I'm up and running in February and March.

I've tried everything to raise the money i need, but now because some asshat was looking at his phone in stead of the road, I'm facing eviction the loss of my truck and maybe my job.

The shame of coming here to beg for money just to get by the next two months is tough for me to handle, I've never had to beg like this before. I truly have no other place to ask. Any help would mean the world to me, and as I said, if I can make it through February, I can pay everyone who helps back what they give.

GoFundMe Page:  https://www.gofundme.com/unhxkr-help-keep-me-in-my-home

Thank you all in advance for your help. Paul.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Well I have a good lawyer, it just goes slow, I thought about a go fund me page but they take a good bit as a fee, like I said I'm not looking for a hand out here, just some help, that would be paid back I just need to make it passed January and February with the money I'll make in March just on the side jobs I can pay it all back, I just gotta get there with a roof over my head.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

So they take a fee. Say you get help with $5000. Processing fee of 2.9% gives you $4855 minus $.30 for each donation. They waived their 5% platform fee for personal fundraising so it is roughly figured to be around 3+%.

Its a matter of putting it out there. You are not the Lone Ranger when it comes to hardship. Call them with your issues and they just may be able to help

The scariest step is the first one. You will never know unless you take it.

Edited by _X7

https://www.gofundme.com/unhxkr-help-keep-me-in-my-home

Ok, so I signed up for gofundme, the link is above. Any help would be great, this is the only " social media" I do, so this isn't anywhere else right now but here, please help in anyway you can, I'm still trying other avenues to get the money i need to literally avoid homelessness. Thanks.

Well beyond this site, I'm not so savvy with links or creating them, hell I was lucky to get this one right! Lol. I don't Facebook much, so little in fact I don't even know how it all works! Lol.

Well, I have this advise for you. If it looks like you are going to fall behind on your payments don't just sit there and wait for you creditors to come to you. Call your landlord and call your Truck leasing or landing company. Let them know what is going on, tell them you are back to work in a month and you may get surprised how being proactive buys you more time. Also it isn't easy to evict someone so by the time they even think of it you will be paying your rent again.

Well beyond this site, I'm not so savvy with links or creating them, hell I was lucky to get this one right! Lol. I don't Facebook much, so little in fact I don't even know how it all works! Lol.

You need to put yourself out there. How bad you need the money should help you figure out how to use any of it. Sounds like you want people to do the work with little application by yourself. You need to take more steps. Google Facebook help. No harder than starting a go fund me page.

Well, I have this advise for you. If it looks like you are going to fall behind on your payments don't just sit there and wait for you creditors to come to you. Call your landlord and call your Truck leasing or landing company. Let them know what is going on, tell them you are back to work in a month and you may get surprised how being proactive buys you more time. Also it isn't easy to evict someone so by the time they even think of it you will be paying your rent again.

good advice

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

BINGO!!  It's easier for them to give you a little leeway than it is to start knocking down your door.