IGNORED

End of Season BowTune

LRG

Try a handhled release from a friend before you buy. I tried a Carter and it felt awesome and well made but I hated it while shooting. I'd get the d loop now at any shop and then go to strictly archery or precision archery in pittstown when you want to get a full tune and new string. Mike at precision archery works from a shop in his house but he does a good job

D-Loop is a must change...now. Especially, if you plan on hunting the rest of winter bow

For releases: I shoot a Scott Exxus thumb release(hunt with) and also a Scott Longhorn Pro brass hinge release(practice/3D with). Those releases are nearly identical in the hand and the hooks line up exactly so there is no change in anchor etc. The transition from one to the other is seamless for the most part besides the obvious.The hinge has been the best thing Ive purchased for archery IMO. It definitely has helped a lot. GL moving forward

I have a Trophy Ridge React Pro 5 pin in .010 on my bow that I'd sell to you if interested. Shoot me a pm if so

D-Loop is a must change...now. Especially, if you plan on hunting the rest of winter bow

For releases: I shoot a Scott Exxus thumb release(hunt with) and also a Scott Longhorn Pro brass hinge release(practice/3D with). Those releases are nearly identical in the hand and the hooks line up exactly so there is no change in anchor etc. The transition from one to the other is seamless for the most part besides the obvious.The hinge has been the best thing Ive purchased for archery IMO. It definitely has helped a lot. GL moving forward

I have a Trophy Ridge React Pro 5 pin in .010 on my bow that I'd sell to you if interested. Shoot me a pm if so

Thanks for info!!   looking to get the .019 though..   will try the larger pins..   

Where do you live at? I have handhelds you can try if you want to meet up one day at Pequest.

Thanks njbowhntr...    I would def do that...  Will PM you when the calendar clears...     

looks like hunting on Sat just changed to a D-Loop install and just got a call from the Deer Butcher...   Meat is READY for pickup !!!

Is Precision Archery still open? I have spoken to Mike in the past on the phone about Elite bows, but went in a different direction. I have heard great reviews of his work.

It's been awhile since I talked to him but his number was 908 209 4484 last I talked to him.

Thanks njbowhntr...    I would def do that...  Will PM you when the calendar clears...     

looks like hunting on Sat just changed to a D-Loop install and just got a call from the Deer Butcher...   Meat is READY for pickup !!!

D loop is about the easiest thing you can do on a bow. take you a few minutes to tie it right at home.

Even wal mart sells the loop  material .If not sure how just watch a step by step on you tube.

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/