IGNORED

Look At This NJ Coyote !!!

BHC

BHC, man you hammered that dog with the shotgun. Hey, that's a nice job by your taxi on that full body mount. If you don't mine me asking, who did the work, turnaround time, and cost. Might be interested in getting one done this winter, if I'm lucky enough to knock another one down.

After comparing D.N.A. from dogs and wolves, geneticists have determined that dogs are indeed related to the gray wolf. They studied the mitochondrial D.N.A. which remains unchanged as it's passed down through the mother's (maternal) line and found identical D.N.A. in both animals.

After comparing D.N.A. from dogs and wolves, geneticists have determined that dogs are indeed related to the gray wolf. They studied the mitochondrial D.N.A. which remains unchanged as it's passed down through the mother's (maternal) line and found identical D.N.A. in both animals.

The gray wolf, coyote, and domestic dog all produce fertile offspring together.  Genetically they're all just variations of the same animal.  The eastern coyote averages 25% wolf DNA and 10% dog DNA.  

Biggest prob around me is we have 100’s of acres of park land that can’t be hunted. I hunt across the road from one big chunk of park land and while walking out every night I can hear two distinct packs on the park howling and yipping. They won’t admit there's a prob til one of the politicians wives has there poodle attacked while speed walking through the wooded areas. It WILL happen eventually....