IGNORED

Need help choosing an eyepiece.

Ernrok

Happy holidays to all.

I need some help choosing an eyepiece for a Kowa TSN-601. I will primarily be using this scope at the range. So there are several eyepieces you can choose. I usually shoot from 100 yard so in know with this scope I'll be  to see my target at a greater distance. Just not sure which eyepiece to buy.

Found these on the Kowa site. TE-14WD 30x wide, TE 17HD 25x LER, and TE-9Z 20-60x zoom. 

Thanks in advance.

Ernie.

Edited by Ernrok

Ernie

Happy holidays to all.

I need some help choosing an eyepiece for a Kowa TSN-601. I will primarily be using this scope at the range. So there are several eyepieces you can choose. I usually shoot from 100 yard so in know with this scope I'll be  to see my target at a greater distance. Just not sure which eyepiece to buy.

Found these on the Kowa site. TE-14WD 30x wide, TE 17HD 25x LER, and TE-9Z 20-60x zoom. 

Thanks in advance.

Ernie.

Just MO Read the specs on the site even a call to them will get you on the right track.  Everyones sees differently so Suggestions ( Opinions ) can be all over the place Good Luck Happy Holidays to you also and  Merry Christmas also. Bill

Kowa Customer Service---800-966-5692 

logo.png

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Unless you need glasses, get the zoom lens. You sacrifice field of view, but will be able to see bullet holes at longer distances.  The wide lens would be beter for general glassing and birding, but would be much harder to pick-out little .22 holes at more than 100 yards.