Today we had the B.J. Material Supply charter from bristol PA. The boys battled seabass in great numbers today. Only loosing them for a lil while @ slack tide. We had many limits and ling and a cod to top it off. Oh , and dont get me started on how many blackfish we had to release. thanks guys it was a lot of fun to fish w you guys today..
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 06/05/13 - 08:00 PM
Posted 06/06/13 - 08:34 AM
Nice job! That's a cooler full of meat right there!
Posted 06/06/13 - 11:23 AM
"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." â€” Si Robertson
Posted 06/08/13 - 08:18 PM
way to go Pete
Hey, I once got handed down underwear and a paperclip for Christmas, and it was a great gift. - Si
Posted 06/10/13 - 06:05 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users