IGNORED

Man Stuff - March 10

Rusty

Bring her, we'll get a lot more wood split with the guys showing off for the girls.    :rofl:

Wood splitting may be effective to attract women, but alcohol is quicker.  That's why I am bringing homebrew.  I am not responsible if your wife/girlfriend/sister starts fawning all over me because of the delicious concoctions I bring.  Fair warning.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Wood splitting may be effective to attract women, but alcohol is quicker.  That's why I am bringing homebrew.  I am not responsible if your wife/girlfriend/sister starts fawning all over me because of the delicious concoctions I bring.  Fair warning.

I'm ok with that.  I don't mind if guys buy/brew her drinks.  It saves me cash and she's coming home with me anyway

Come on man..the info says girls and dogs are welcome. I can't be the only one with a cool wife or girlfriend, can I?

It said cat too

D925B8AC-0D4D-4DA5-B524-F345250E5E46.jpeg

Edited by Live to Hunt

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

22 people signed up..

If anything changes and you cant make it please let us know soon..

Anyone that can carpool -please do.

Clover field will probably be very soggy to park on unless it freezes again.

NO PARKING  in the clover.   :letsparty:

They can park at the Deli and walk.   

I'll be there early cutting up trees so I know I'll have a spot.   :D

I can’t make it. I had to do a switch at work so I can head down to Florida in the near future to fish. I will drop off my desert the following night Jay for everyone to enjoy. I will make sure there is no cat hair in it

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

I can’t make it. I had to do a switch at work so I can head down to Florida in the near future to fish. I will drop off my desert the following night Jay for everyone to enjoy. I will make sure there is no cat hair in it

Come on man! This isn't about the pregnancy thing is it? (I was just trying to warn you about Rug. I heard he spawns like a king salmon and didn't want you to end up with a litter of nut babies)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

without me, my rifle is nothing