IGNORED

2017-18 Trapping Photos

B B

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately my area of SJ doesn't have the numbers you guys have up north.  Don't get me wrong there's a few and last year the numbers jumped up big time then the mange quickly took it's toll.  I saw more mangey fox while woodchuck hunting than I did woodchucks.  I was in the same boat last year they were clogging up my coyote sets.  On a good note the grey's are on the rise.  Either way work isn't allowing me to get out and give it a good go at it.   

Edited by B B

Unfortunately my area of SJ doesn't have the numbers you guys have up north.  Don't get me wrong there's a few and last year the numbers jumped up big time then the mange quickly took it's toll.  I saw more mangey fox while woodchuck hunting than I did woodchucks.  I was in the same boat last year they were clogging up my coyote sets.  On a good note the grey's are on the rise.  Either way work isn't allowing me to get out and give it a good go at it.

Adjust those loops. Foxes shouldn't get stuck in a loop set for yodel dogs

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Does Mange always lead to death? When I was a kid, rarely saw Red Fox, pretty much only greys and never saw mange. Winter of 2016 had 4 different reds come through my back yard almost everyday. I knew they were different, by the different patterns of mange on 3 and one with a perfect coat. Last winter saw none and this winter one clean. Do you think the Mange killed off the others. BTW, residential area, with very little hunting.

Does Mange always lead to death? When I was a kid, rarely saw Red Fox, pretty much only greys and never saw mange. Winter of 2016 had 4 different reds come through my back yard almost everyday. I knew they were different, by the different patterns of mange on 3 and one with a perfect coat. Last winter saw none and this winter one clean. Do you think the Mange killed off the others. BTW, residential area, with very little hunting.

Yes. A long, slow, painful process

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

• 2 weeks later...