• NJ Woods & Water Zazzle Storefront
  • NJ Woods & Water Cafepress Storefront

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Enter contests and win prizes
  • Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
  • Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
  • Participate in live chat
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
If you are experiencing trouble creating an account, please click here to submit a support ticket and we will help resolve any issues you may be having!

Photo

Life Insurance

5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Jim

Jim

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 01/30/13 - 04:57 PM

Anyone have a 65-life or 90-life insurance from Northwestern Mutual?

When you go and sit down with them, the number they throw at you look really good

But they can't exactly tell you it's a scam

Looking for any advise

#2 Male OFFLINE   Axiom

Axiom

13 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 01/30/13 - 07:16 PM

The Policies themselves are legitimate Life Insurance products. But I can’t vouch for what the salesman may or may not be telling you about them without knowing what they said..

#3 OFFLINE   Jim

Jim

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 01/30/13 - 07:19 PM

I can see you know nothing about either of the life insurance policies listed above.

This post had nothing to do with whether or not life products are legitimate...

It is asking about the 2 services offer by northwestern mutual and how close their projected values for te future are.

Ie; someone who has one of these policies please put input

And the Njhunter axiom is striking already

#4 Male OFFLINE   Axiom

Axiom

13 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 01/30/13 - 07:30 PM

Hey man, i was just trying to help.. You said NOTHING about "projected Values" in your OP.. Seemed like you just wanted to know if you were being scamed.. My answer was basically NO.. The Policies are ligit..

Axiom = Licensed Independent Ins. Agent.. Life/Health...:thumb_up:

#5 OFFLINE   Jim

Jim

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 01/30/13 - 07:58 PM

Well now. If you we're going to choose a company for a life instance policy what one would you choose? Not term. Also with the policies listed above "dividends" are paid. Do other companies offer this?

#6 Male OFFLINE   Axiom

Axiom

13 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 01/30/13 - 08:58 PM

"If you we're going to choose a company for a life instance policy what one would you choose"

Though TV comercials tell you otherwise, IMO there is not ONE that stands out above the rest.. There are alot of variables i.e. age, sex, weight, health issues and finacial limitations as far as your ability to pay the premiums and what your Long term goals may be..etc etc and so the best company to deal with would be the one that best suits your needs for the best price.. And no not all Policies pay a dividend but its nothing new and a bunch of companies offer more or less the same thing.. I dont know how old you are but me and my wife deal mostly with senior citizens or those approaching retirement. If you fit into that catagory ( or even if you dont ) i would be more than happy to send my wife over to your house and yous can go over your needs and see if we can help in any way.. up to you...:callme:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users