IGNORED

joyest of joys!!!

GhostBear

We have a water main break in my apartment complex!! Lol, went to use the sink and nada! Lol, saw it bubbling up from the street yesterday, my girl saw a river this a.m., they are working on it now but I don't know how long it'll be! Lol

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Think Positive.

Just Be thankful it was not a Sewer main that broke in your walls, or the street.

Remember it could always be worse  :up:

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

That sucks man but Bill is right. It can always be worse. You could be the plumber who forgot to let the maintenance man know there is a waste leak being worked on the first floor in apt. 123. Man upstairs doing the apartment turnover has to take a leak. Plumber downstairs: "Who turned on the darn shower!?" 

4 weeks ago my submersible well pump died. It was in for about 25 to 30 years and could not be pulled out due to the corrosion in the old steel pipe. They now use PVC.

So, $6,200 for a new well and new pump. 5 days without any water... got buckets from my neighbor to fill the toilet tank... then another week for water to clear.... had to flush the water softener a few times and finally we have drinking & cooking and bathing water.

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

4 weeks ago my submersible well pump died. It was in for about 25 to 30 years and could not be pulled out due to the corrosion in the old steel pipe. They now use PVC.

So, $6,200 for a new well and new pump. 5 days without any water... got buckets from my neighbor to fill the toilet tank... then another week for water to clear.... had to flush the water softener a few times and finally we have drinking & cooking and bathing water.

Now thats a real hardship there!  I always say it's life on life terms

"Your short on ears and long on mouth"

GhostBear - Can I send you a rabbit foot for Christmas?  Happy to do so!

didn't work out so well for the rabbit now did it!! And he has 4 of them!!! Lol, they did a great job getting it going again.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.