IGNORED

Colt 1911 Series 80 45 ACP For sale/trade

easyeight

Government model with low round count in excellent condition asking $550.00. Includes multiple new magazines.

Would consider a trade. Looking for a bolt action gun, 223/5.56. Scout type rifle in particular. .308 is also a consideration.

colt 5.JPG

colt2.JPG

colt6.JPG

Edited by easyeight

Actually it's an 80 series, Far different from 1911. I have Colt 1911a1 in 9mm,45acp & 38 super. Colt also made a 22.

Technically ur right... But as far as I'm concerned if its not a 45APC then its not a 1911.. I was an Armor crewman in the Army.. Our personal weapons were a M1911 A1 and M3 sub Machine gun.. Both 45 cal... And so that's all I know..  :cupcoffee:

:D

I thank you for your service and the informat

Technically ur right... But as far as I'm concerned if its not a 45APC then its not a 1911.. I was an Armor crewman in the Army.. Our personal weapons were a M1911 A1 and M3 sub Machine gun.. Both 45 cal... And so that's all I know..  :cupcoffee:

I thank you for your service and the information. 

The hair on the back of my neck was twitching.

Read and learn.............

poster33090609rc9-tm.jpg

ClipMagazineLesson.jpg

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Yes "clips" I'm guessing that's so you can hang it on the wall.   :hmmmer:

When the 1911 was first introduced you'll find that both clip and magazine appear in the accompanying ordinance department literature. Of course things were less complicated back then.   

Location ?

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."