IGNORED

Just sent Taylor Ham to our insurance agent in Montana

Bucksnbows

That's right Pineys, I sent Taylor Ham out west.  :)  Turns out our insurance agent who does fantastic work for our business which is based in Bozeman is a Jersey girl and a north Jersey girl at that.  When she and I were talking on the phone recently, she said she misses Taylor Ham and Yuengling beer the most, unable to buy either in Montana.  And she was specific to mention Taylor Ham by name, so on behalf of our company she's getting a nice order before Christmas.  She said she was very pleased I didn't call it pork roll.   :rofl:

2,000 miles away and the debate rages on  :happywave:

I grew up in Hunterdon County, and we really dont eat that crap there (pork roll or Taylor ham).   Which makes me curious, are there other parts of Jersey where nobody gives a rat's azz about processed mystery pig?

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

I grew up in Hunterdon County, and we really dont eat that crap there (pork roll or Taylor ham).   Which makes me curious, are there other parts of Jersey where nobody gives a rat's azz about processed mystery pig?

that would be me, can't stand the stuff, but on a similar note, I have an uncle born and raised in Washinton state, he and my aunt, born in NJ came out for a funeral, she introduced him to "Taylor ham" at the tic toc diner, after trying it, he bought out thier entire stock of it and had it shipped back!!!! Nuts!!!

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

she introduced him to "Taylor ham" at the tic toc diner, after trying it, he bought out thier entire stock of it and had it shipped back!!!! Nuts!!!

And now he's on blood thinners and cholesterol meds.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

Pork Roll Regionally is known as Taylor Ham Available In NJ. DEL. PA. MD Developed 1856 John Taylor Of TRENTON and sold as TYLOR HAM Which to me is a Contradiction since the Lable on it Say PORK ROLL.

So The North-South Battle of what to call it seems the South has a Majority. 

Seems it is a Required Taste like Scrapple both I love but one sort of like White Castles.

1200px-Taylor_pork_roll_slices_on_pkg.JPG

images (2).jpg

images.jpg

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

My son works there. It’s pork roll...

The source has spoken

It's Tayor Ham, bitches!

Just like when you use a Kleenex, or make a Xerox, or order a Coke, or use the Hoover (shout-out to my UK friends).

Nobody actually talks like that unless they're being financially compensated by the company in a 30 second ad. 

I'm from the north side of the line, but grew up in a family of intelligent people.  The product is called pork roll.  It is produced by the Taylor Company.  Just look at the package.   Other companies produce the same product, do you call it all Taylor ham?  Do you call all trucks "Dodges"  all airplanes "Deltas" or all sneakers "Nikes" ???

The source has spoken

Nobody actually talks like that unless they're being financially compensated by the company in a 30 second ad. 

I'm from the north side of the line, but grew up in a family of intelligent people.  The product is called pork roll.  It is produced by the Taylor Company.  Just look at the package.   Other companies produce the same product, do you call it all Taylor ham?  Do you call all trucks "Dodges"  all airplanes "Deltas" or all sneakers "Nikes" ???

Dodge makes the only trucks.  Everyone else is a wannabe.  So we agree on that.

And it's Taylor Ham, traitor.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.