IGNORED

Bear Camera with out bear!!! Everything else...Rare Fisher Cat

Two weeks and no bear on camera.But this past week i got so many different animals on the camera including a rare for New Jersey Fisher Cat. Had him come in 3 different nights/early mornings. Even had a Gray fox run him off on night.

I got pictures this week of the Fisher, Gray Fox, Coon, Opossum, Gray Squirrel, Black Squirrel, Ravens, Crows, Woodpecker, Bluejays, Redtail Hawk, Great Horned Owl and a Bald Eagle. Pretty neat week  

MFDC2153.JPG

MFDC2156.JPG

MFDC1519.JPG

that fisher cat is COOL.  Great pics...  Bear sightings way down this year by me, but wouldn't you know it, I shine my spotlight out into my woods last night and there is a really big bear laying down in front of my trail cam at 6:30PM....  I will get his pic this weekend for sure.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

that fisher cat is COOL.  Great pics...  Bear sightings way down this year by me, but wouldn't you know it, I shine my spotlight out into my woods last night and there is a really big bear laying down in front of my trail cam at 6:30PM....  I will get his pic this weekend for sure.

I got 26 pictures of the Fisher in 3 different nights. Probably smells the squirrels, mice and birds so he is looking for them. Cool animals