IGNORED

Respect some people Don’t care

20gauge

I just did the same thing to a guy last week during muzzy...he set up in his climber between my stand and the parking area. As I was walking in he is shining his flash light so I flashed my back and kept walking right past him and 200 yds further to my stand. HE ended up shooting 3 does and two of them ended up dead infront of me..the guy didn't come down for 4 hour to get them and whenhe did I climbed down and went over to talk to him...I apologized for walking under home but because of the swamp I had absolutely no other way to my stand , he said that's fine I just wanted you to know I was here too and he sat in his stand after he shot so that if anything else was running around and I can take a shot at he wouldn't ruin it for me...good guy we both agreed it's just one of the joys of public land and he went off to drag his deer and I went back to my stand sooooooo moral if the story it's Nj public lands are small and all the good spots have hunters that need to work together and make the best of it

At least you didn’t have three idiots crash through the woods and proceed to set up a ladder stand 75 yards out in front of you!!! I think I’ve got ya beat...these guys didn’t back out...unreal!

Sometimes I think the world has gone completely mad. And then I think, "Aw, who cares?" And then I think, "Hey, what's for supper?"

Sounds like going to work wasnt such a bad idea. 

if your only option is public land I agree. This is the day/week you get every one in the woods, including so many people who are very inexperienced. They hunt once or twice each year and therefore have no idea what they are doing. Too many things can go wrong when you mix that many people in the woods with guns. Season is long I would let them have the 6 day. I for one would be afraid to get shot.

I hunt Fort Dix also. Had a guy set up on me on Monday last week during muzzleloader 60 yards away, right where I knew deer would cone from. I have hunted this spot all year without seeing anyone. He ended up shooting a buck. Was I discouraged,yes, but I got down and tried to help him find it. Unfortunately he didnt hit it well and we jumped him. Not sure if he ever did find him. But I ended up getting a bigger 8 point later that week so there's no use in crying about something you can't control just hunt How you want to. It all works out in the end.

Another scenario...

What if the guy decided with a full moon he wanted to hunt midday. Then everyone ruins his hunt as they leave from morning post and show up on evening post midday while he's trying to hunt the moon cycle..

Not trying to be a dick.. just trying to open eyes and out yourself if their shoes before getting angry.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Another scenario...

What if the guy decided with a full moon he wanted to hunt midday. Then everyone ruins his hunt as they leave from morning post and show up on evening post midday while he's trying to hunt the moon cycle..

Not trying to be a dick.. just trying to open eyes and out yourself if their shoes before getting angry.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think you are right on Jay. I think the problem is people are very territorial on public land and  it creates conflicts. Yes there are SOBs out there who knowingly ruin your hunt but a guy who backs out after realizing you were there first is not one of them.

I got swamped by friggin guys, I'm sitting a ridge watching where the deer should come for and these two clowns want to get past me and sit the same hill I'm on, just 400 further in, I asked them to go back the way they came, instead they went around me and busted all the friggin deer!!! That spot was great, now it's overloaded with asshats.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.