IGNORED

Best Christmas tree farm.

Jerseybassnbow

Well with that combination I'm always looking for a fight anyway. Ok, I'll pick on the Jews since my wife's in the tribe. [emoji16]Wyckoff it is....

Edited by Jerseybassnbow

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE

Damn, that has to be a hoot when everyone is sauced up....LOL!

Did I mention a 2 half black cousins and now my cousin is marrying a Chinese girl? It's like the United Nations at Christmas. Good news though, all Republican. Only prerequisite. Ah Edited by Jerseybassnbow

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE

Went to Wyckoff today. Very disappointing. They only had 5 foot trees. The only 9 and 10 Footers they had were gone Thanksgiving weekend. Place is beat unless you live in a shed. Went to Evergreen. Very nice and friendly great trees.

MOLON LABE

Went to Wyckoff today. Very disappointing. They only had 5 foot trees. The only 9 and 10 Footers they had were gone Thanksgiving weekend. Place is beat unless you live in a shed. Went to Evergreen. Very nice and friendly great trees.

Wow. I mean, that place is pretty famous so I'm sure they sell out pretty fast.

As of Black Friday, this area turns in to a zoo with all the "city-folk" coming out to get their trees.

Wycoffs is done after the days following thanksgiving. I got mine there Black Friday and the trees were beautiful. But if your there this weekend u don’t find one over 5 feet. Black Oak is my 2nd choice and Becks would be third. Wycoffs is head and shoulders better then both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk