IGNORED

WOW, Amazon !!!!

BHC

My girl has been a hairdresser for well over 25 years, she needed to replace a certain item from her equipment, and normally purchases from places where only hairdressers/barbers can purchase from, they get a good discount. Well I found what she needed on Amazon for $23 cheaper then from the place she gets it from with free shipping. It came yesterday, and it didn't work at all. Called Amazon this morning, they sent out a new one, and will be here tomorrow, they said not to return the broken one do as you please with it,  it's under warranty, she will call the manufacturer on Monday for repairs.

AMAZON is great !!!!

Money is not as free and loose for everyone. Every dollar matters. When you figure in what it costs to go to the stores and all that goes with it to pay their on the shelf prices it makes perfect sense to shop online whether it be Amazon or any other giving you value for your dollars. With Amazon the price of a prime membership pays for itself very fast if you use all of the services.

A word of caution from someone who's truly shopping savvy (i.e. a real cheapskate), AMZN has gotten so big that they're often not the cheapest on things anymore.

I will agree........So my two daughters want a certain style/color Uggs, of course hard to find and my girl and I are to busy to go to the busy malls and, so I look on line of course I look on Amazon, they are out of stock and so are some their vendors for the Uggs my youngest wants, for my older daughter they have them, now the going rate on many places is $160, Amazon wanted $180......I found them for both girls on Jet.com, for the little one the price was $25 less then most places, and the same $160 for the oldest one, free shipping and I got them the following day (yesterday) I thought Jet.com was a place for cleaning products, but they even sell hunting stuff