IGNORED

I bet you all suck at archery...

JHbowhunter

If I put a video of me, in tight stretch pants, doing that on this site, I'd get the first lifetime ban.  That's why you've never seen it.

No way - we would buy your dinner at the Pub99 dinner, and probably give you a $500 Visa Gift card to boot. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

If I put a video of me, in tight stretch pants, doing that on this site, I'd get the first lifetime ban.  That's why you've never seen it.

Seeing ANY guy in tights doing this would be disturbing, tights are reserved for women only! But seeing anyone on this site attempt this would be worth the price of admission.

all this talk of buying men in tights dinner and gift cards makes me think JHbohunter doesn't like the same type of gentleman's club the rest of us guys go to. :lookaround:  :shock:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

You obviously have never seen HH in tights....   

Plus - forget the attire, if he could actually stand on his hands and perform archery skills like her - has to be worth something, no?

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Plus - forget the attire, if he could actually stand on his hands and perform archery skills like her - has to be worth something, no?

So how often do you "see" HH in tights? :rofl: 

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

if he does any of that he should buy us diner and a gift card at least a few drinks   :cheers: to ease the pain... :eek:  :eek:  :vomit: