IGNORED

Need coveralls suggestion

Get a heater body suit had mine on tonight only had a light set of camo on under it and was very comfortable. It has a wind block built into it i didnt even have to zip it up tonight

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Edited by Bowhunter444

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller

I think heavy bibs such as cabelas stand hunter with a matching jacket is a better way to go.

Your not lifting the whole suit thst way, which in turn makes you sweat less.

The bibs keep your kidneys warmer thsn regular pants

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Carharts.  I have insulated carport bibs and beat the crap out of them.  They keep me warm and take the unfettered abuse.  Priced around $150, and if you look around you can find some decent local sales.  Was in NH for a 5 hour sit in 13°F wearing my Carhart bib.  Didn't feel a chill.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Dress in layers like I told you tonight.the more heavier your clothing the more your gonna sweat and sit in.if you get some coveralls just leave the bottom section on your legs and wrap the arms around your waist don't wear the whole suit walking in.i stopped using my coveralls I just use a hoodie and a pair of pants I dress light but don't sweat walking in and climbing stand and I'm just as warm if not warmer with that heavy ass suit on

Edited by smoking gun

Carharts.  I have insulated carport bibs and beat the crap out of them.  They keep me warm and take the unfettered abuse.  Priced around $150, and if you look around you can find some decent local sales.  Was in NH for a 5 hour sit in 13°F wearing my Carhart bib.  Didn't feel a chill.

Nothing better suits the purpose just fine. lasts for years and if you hunt the Briars like I once did they stand up to that abuse. Blocks the wind and keeps the warmth in.

Unless you have to look the Style with Camo. Want to complete the assemble add the Coat.  

Forgot there is a breaking in period but frequent washing take care of that losing nothing.

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

I will second the bodysuit providing your not in a small stand. I sat in 25 degrees with a 50 mph blow on friday. 8 hr sit. i even took my boots of for a little extra comfort. Providing you dont mind carrying the thing in. It rolls up pretty good and has straps to throw it on your back. The only downfall is its a little bulky so if your in a small stand it could be a a little bit of a pain in the arse.

I also have the cabelas extreme stand hunter that i got on sale at the end of last season. it is bulky as hell and I dont think I am going to like it. Its definetly not for this weather. maybe in Jan and Feb.