IGNORED

Where are the bear hunters?

Palawman30

Tcook..........awesome bear. I had the opportunity to visit Admiralty Island a few years back to fish the Green River for Salmon. There are more bears per square mile there than anywhere else in the world. Great place, I saw many while fishing. I have shot 1 bear in my life and it was in Maine with a bow (300 lbs). I agree that bear is tastier than deer. I live in bear country (grew up, work, hunt in Sussex Cty; live in Jefferson-Morris cty). Anyway, I have not hunted them in NJ. However, I see them non-stop with the bow....I CANNOT BAIT there are so many where I hunt. However, when gun season arrives, they become very scarce and scared. Crazy. Maybe 1 year I will hunt them.

Tcook..........awesome bear. I had the opportunity to visit Admiralty Island a few years back to fish the Green River for Salmon. There are more bears per square mile there than anywhere else in the world. Great place, I saw many while fishing. I have shot 1 bear in my life and it was in Maine with a bow (300 lbs). I agree that bear is tastier than deer. I live in bear country (grew up, work, hunt in Sussex Cty; live in Jefferson-Morris cty). Anyway, I have not hunted them in NJ. However, I see them non-stop with the bow....I CANNOT BAIT there are so many where I hunt. However, when gun season arrives, they become very scarce and scared. Crazy. Maybe 1 year I will hunt them.