Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 01/26/13 - 05:51 PM
So here we go. Bought @7lb pork butt and trimmed it.
Next, we cut it into cubes and ran it through the fine plate.
Then came the good stuff.
Snack stick seasoning, NFDM, sriracha sauce, BBQ sauce and some water with 1tsp of Cure 1.
Mixed this all together and going to let it rest overnight in the frig.
Tomorrow we add the ECA and cheese, stuff and then some.
See you in the AM.
Posted 01/27/13 - 08:18 AM
Posted 01/27/13 - 09:21 AM
Posted 01/27/13 - 10:34 AM
Cheese and ECA ready to be mixed in
Ready to be stuffed.
Going with 21mm smoked collagen casings today.
Posted 01/27/13 - 02:29 PM
Posted 01/27/13 - 02:37 PM
Posted 01/27/13 - 04:42 PM
Posted 01/27/13 - 05:38 PM
Posted 01/27/13 - 07:10 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users