IGNORED

Another Victim

Lphunsjr

Went to check a camera that I have in a spot by my son and his friend in Z 18. I walk up and see corn and apples, a tree stand, and guess what? No camera! To make matters worse, fresh blood from a kill within a couple hours. I use a climber there, but keep baiting pretty regularly. To set up on my camera and bait is pretty balls, but even more ballsy to take it! Now I can't prove it was him, but what are the chances he didn't. I will be leaving a note, just to see the type of response I get. After reading some of the good going on between fellow outdoorsman, today it's back to reality. There are some real scumbags out there. Rant over

Went to check a camera that I have in a spot by my son and his friend in Z 18. I walk up and see corn and apples, a tree stand, and guess what? No camera! To make matters worse, fresh blood from a kill within a couple hours. I use a climber there, but keep baiting pretty regularly. To set up on my camera and bait is pretty balls, but even more ballsy to take it! Now I can't prove it was him, but what are the chances he didn't. I will be leaving a note, just to see the type of response I get. After reading some of the good going on between fellow outdoorsman, today it's back to reality. There are some real scumbags out there. Rant over

That sucks man.  Really.  

But, the bright side:  You got a great buck this year (and your first no less)!  No scumbag can take that away from you!  

Being devil's advocate... someone else stole your cam...this guy found a promisingly looking spot didn't see any stand set didn't see a bait pile and set up.

Or perhaps he saw the bait pile and thought it was a transient climber guy who sat there once and baitd for one sit.

Either way it sux...but if he did steal your cam and setup that's just an ahole!

Joys of public land!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk