IGNORED

Pheasant stamps/duplicates not offered on website license agent

Bonefreak

I know I purchased a pheasant stamp last January because I always enjoy hunting some late season, wary pheasants, but I can't find it, so, I figure I could go on line and buy a duplicate.....but its not even offered on the website....and they don't even offer buying a new one.  Am I missing something, I think I have bought them online in the past.  I tried on my mobile phone on the website and on my desk top computer. 

I know I purchased a pheasant stamp last January because I always enjoy hunting some late season, wary pheasants, but I can't find it, so, I figure I could go on line and buy a duplicate.....but its not even offered on the website....and they don't even offer buying a new one.  Am I missing something, I think I have bought them online in the past.  I tried on my mobile phone on the website and on my desk top computer.

They have to have it on record that you bought one. Find a contact # or stop at an issuing agent at a sports shop and see what codes they have.

Call the Pequest Hatchery for help.  That number is 908-637-4125.  All license sales in NJ are "online", so there is always a digital trail that can be followed.  The folks at Pequest can help if the service that I think is in Tennessee can't.