IGNORED

Advise asap = JJ Buck down!

Good story jay thank for sharing your hunt with all us hunters that were at work. I know you knew exactly what your plan of attack was going to be before you posted need advise . your a seasoned hunter and under stand deer habits.it was still a great hunt along on line had a blast waiting for next post. Im sure alot of new hunters will learn alot form the guys that post live hunts. Congrats on a nice buck you earned it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You should get your first buck from the property mounted. Take your time picking a taxidermist though, it’s important to do some research and make sure they do quality work! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recommend John Noon...  Sussex... 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

My camera guy was a non hunting neighbor... usually my brother take a a few of those shots for me lol he had school so I had to settle for these pics LOL

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

you coulda called me - I instead did my first rut hunt this season in my own woods, and saw a unicorn (one antler spike), 2 buttons, a fawn, and 3 mature does.... I probably should have sat my community scrape stand of which I have not hunted at all these year, just didn't want to be tempted to shoot what I am trying to let go till next season. 

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Good story jay thank for sharing your hunt with all us hunters that were at work. I know you knew exactly what your plan of attack was going to be before you posted need advise . your a seasoned hunter and under stand deer habits.it was still a great hunt along on line had a blast waiting for next post. Im sure alot of new hunters will learn alot form the guys that post live hunts. Congrats on a nice buck you earned it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Lol yeah.. I was itching for a stalk tho.. that was gonna happen if he didn't respond to the calls ;) either way, I was gonna tag him ;)

I just had to ask on here to add to the live hunt drama for all of you ;)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk