IGNORED

pulled the trigger and picked up a new AR 15

buckhound

Good luck with the rifle!

When I was looking at AR-15's last year, I handled a LH Stag and really liked it. But it was more than I was looking to spend - I just wanted to get started with AR's and ended up getting a Ruger AR556, which is a fine rifle for the price point.

This year I was in the market for AR-10's for hog hunting. As a lefty, I liked the Ambi controls on the M&P 10 and was really interested in the M&P Performance Center rifle, but it only comes in 6.5 Creedmore, and I really wanted the PC rifle in .308.

Then the folks at Cheyenne showed me the Stag-10, which was released on March 8... i.e 3-08 LOL. But it was RH. Then I recalled that Stag is lefty friendly company, and low and behold, when I called I discovered they offered a Stag-10 in LH!

Can't wait to hit Range 14 with it!

IMG_1365.JPG

buckhound, where did you purchase the AR? Looks like your Stag 3 has a 10 round mag in it. I thought Jersey restricted buyers to a 15 round mags (at least for now). What caliber .223 or 7.62? I am looking to pick up one of these before the freaking the Republic of NJ bans them.

They had 2 at belleplain supply a couple days ago.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

after trying to shoot earlier in the week was only able to shoot twice one round  jammed and crushed the point then the magazine didn't seem to want to release or the next round wasn't pulled in then the charging handle was not seating all the way forward i had to push it up and metal shavings were all over the gun. ugh so back to the shop i got it from and off to stagg to see what is up with it...

Edited by buckhound

For the, "thinking about buying one" and "want one, dont know exactly what I want posters", buy a stripped lower receiver (or 3 or 4 of them) for $40-$50 each and then you have all the time in the world.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

• 4 weeks later...