IGNORED

Just a reminder when tresspassing.

nb6624

Ha I showed a buddy of mine. And guess what. He knows the guys name from Facebook! Identical match. Same face same beard same everything same birthmark/dimple. Talk about people being stupid and easy to find if you do not know the guys name please message me and I will provide you with the info

Glad you caught this POS and he is what gives hunters a bad image. Then to go an brag shows you what a tool this guy is and to act like he did it legally just goes to show you the lack of character this guy has. Again, glad you caught him and hope he gets a bunch of bad karma for a long time.

SS!

Hopefully he gets prosecuted to the fullest extent and loses his license for a few years.  So many of these guys get away with it, it's nice to see the rare cases when NJ F&G actually nails someone.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

Accidentally post his name and Facebook page ..

Its public information if complaints were filed

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."