• NJ Woods & Water Zazzle Storefront
  • NJ Woods & Water Cafepress Storefront

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Enter contests and win prizes
  • Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
  • Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
  • Participate in live chat
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
If you are experiencing trouble creating an account, please click here to submit a support ticket and we will help resolve any issues you may be having!

Photo

Just a reminder when tresspassing.

69 replies to this topic

#21 Male ONLINE   BowhunterNJ

BowhunterNJ

Owner

• Administrators
  • 10,433 posts

Posted 11/13/17 - 02:39 PM

So not only trespassing and poaching, but he had no permit to even hunt that zone?!?!? :eek:

• Funny x 1
  • List

#22 Male OFFLINE   MZW

MZW

5 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 11/13/17 - 02:41 PM

What a dumbass posting evidence pics on facebook.Good job nailing the jerkoff.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  • Agree x 2
  • Disturbing x 1
  • List

#23 Male OFFLINE   Thunderchicken

Thunderchicken

6 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts

That's just nuts!! :down:

Mathews Halon 6

United Bowhunters of NJ

NWTF

#24 Male OFFLINE   Bearcrazy

Bearcrazy

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Caught a jacker myself this year. He killed a spike in an antler restriction zone and left it to rot. Not sure what the outcome of court was or if it even happened yet.

"That's a dead bear!"

#25 OFFLINE   Bonefreak

Bonefreak

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 11/13/17 - 02:46 PM

Hot steaming deal!! Great job!! Im sure there was a lot of hard work done to get that investigation completed!

#26 ONLINE   SPEARFISH

SPEARFISH

Spike

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 11/13/17 - 03:03 PM

Busted.  Why do people feel a need to post about their crimes?  He probably has a video on You Tube too.

#27 Male OFFLINE   fdsmiles

fdsmiles

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 11/13/17 - 03:15 PM

he's looking at 2 years loss of license and 2k in fines.

• Like x 2
  • List

#28 Male ONLINE   dlist777

dlist777

6 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 11/13/17 - 03:18 PM

People are so F'd.  I once confronted some guys who were driving a property I lease.  I told them I was going to call PGC (it was in PA).  As they were leaving, I asked them if they were there the prior Sunday.  The guy said "No way!  You can't hunt on Sunday in PA".   I just found that so funny I started cracking up right there.  He was looking at me all dumbfounded not understanding why I found that so funny.  I found that even more funny and literally started crying I was laughing so hard.  He probably thought I was crazy.  

Like trespassing and driving a property that's not yours is OK but Sunday hunting is some line not to be crossed.  Weird the way people justify what they do.....

Anyway...glad you got him.  Just out of curiosity...how did you find him?  Did you know the guy?  Or did a friend of a friend see the buck on FB and let you know...?

#29 Male OFFLINE   maximus66

maximus66

3 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 11/13/17 - 03:24 PM

and this was the buck my 11 year old daughter was hunting. nice job scumbag. now the state has it and you have a court date. welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear he poached the buck your daughter was after but glad to hear you’re making him pay for it
  • Like x 1
  • List
I've hunted with many a dog but never found one that would do it all until i met... The Boykin

#30 Male OFFLINE   3 Blade

3 Blade

12 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts

Posted 11/13/17 - 03:38 PM

Trespass...poach...then post on FB.....Another one eligible for the Darwin Award! :shakehead: 

Glad you got him and sorry for your daughter.

• Agree x 1
  • Like x 1
  • List

#31 Male OFFLINE   NoEyeDeer

NoEyeDeer

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 11/13/17 - 03:40 PM

Good work nb..

#32 OFFLINE   Rdfhunter

Rdfhunter

3 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 11/13/17 - 03:42 PM

Accidentally post his name and Facebook page ..
  • Like x 1
  • List

#33 Male OFFLINE   Haskell_Hunter

Haskell_Hunter

Dominant Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,245 posts

Posted 11/13/17 - 03:45 PM

If you're going to commit a crime, don't brag about it.  This is an example why I never told anyone about hacking into the DNC server and Hillary's email server....oh, crap....

• Funny x 5
  • Winner x 1
  • List

US citizens have constitutionally protected rights - but they're only paper protections if they can't be freely exercised.

--BBC News

The right to revolt has sources deep in our history.

-- Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas

Ideas are indeed the most dangerous weapons in the world. Our ideas of freedom are the most powerful political weapons man has ever forged.

#34 Male ONLINE   Lunatic

Lunatic

14 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 11/13/17 - 03:47 PM

People are so F'd.  I once confronted some guys who were driving a property I lease.  I told them I was going to call PGC (it was in PA).  As they were leaving, I asked them if they were there the prior Sunday.  The guy said "No way!  You can't hunt on Sunday in PA".   I just found that so funny I started cracking up right there.  He was looking at me all dumbfounded not understanding why I found that so funny.  I found that even more funny and literally started crying I was laughing so hard.  He probably thought I was crazy.  

Like trespassing and driving a property that's not yours is OK but Sunday hunting is some line not to be crossed.  Weird the way people justify what they do.....

Anyway...glad you got him.  Just out of curiosity...how did you find him?  Did you know the guy?  Or did a friend of a friend see the buck on FB and let you know...?

I don't understand how you can enjoy hunting when any minute you could be busted. People are nuts.

I caught a guy with his son from adjacent property planting a food plot and hanging a stand  in the middle of the 60 acre private lot I had permission to hunt. He claimed he had a permission to hunt from the owner, his friend , who BTW sold the property some 7 years before.  How do you not know your friend moved out 7 years ago. Nice way to set example for your kid.

• Agree x 2
  • List

#35 Male OFFLINE   3 Blade

3 Blade

12 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts

Posted 11/13/17 - 03:56 PM

Did this moron possibly open up a can of worms for himself now? Meaning can a CO go to his house now and make sure any mounts and such are all legal?

Edited by 3 Blade, 11/13/17 - 03:56 PM.

#36 Male OFFLINE   LPJR

LPJR

14 Pointer

• Site Moderators
  • 3,718 posts

Posted 11/13/17 - 04:13 PM

and this was the buck my 11 year old daughter was hunting. nice job scumbag. now the state has it and you have a court date. welcome to the community.

Good job Nick. Scumbags like this need to be charged like he was. This message needs to get out like it did on here and everywhere. Well done. 

• Agree x 2
  • List

#37 Male OFFLINE   Haskell_Hunter

Haskell_Hunter

Dominant Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,245 posts

Posted 11/13/17 - 04:20 PM

Did this moron possibly open up a can of worms for himself now? Meaning can a CO go to his house now and make sure any mounts and such are all legal?

He's definitely met the standard for probable cause.  All the CO needs to do is get a judge to sign a warrant, and he's done.

• Informative x 1
  • List

US citizens have constitutionally protected rights - but they're only paper protections if they can't be freely exercised.

--BBC News

The right to revolt has sources deep in our history.

Ideas are indeed the most dangerous weapons in the world. Our ideas of freedom are the most powerful political weapons man has ever forged.

#38 Male OFFLINE   JHbowhunter

JHbowhunter

14 Pointer

• Site Moderators
  • 4,037 posts

Posted 11/13/17 - 04:36 PM

Great job Nick. In the end that buck served a higher purpose as hopefully he never hunts again. There is no doubt in my mind that you will still put your daughter on many more great bucks.
  • Like x 1
  • List

#39 Male OFFLINE   outdoorslife

outdoorslife

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 11/13/17 - 04:37 PM

That sucks! Especially, but not only, because it was a deer your daughter was hunting! No permit!? Wow

#40 Male OFFLINE   Shootemthenmountem

Shootemthenmountem

7 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 11/13/17 - 04:38 PM

sorry to hear he got your daughters deer, glad you did the right thing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users